More Islamic Spam

KRAZY KALEEEEM'S DISCOUNT VIRGIN BARN

Oh true believer's and infidels alike, we offer unto you the best selection of discount virgins the Middle East has to offer. Forget those nagging Russian mailorder brides, now for just a few sheckels you can have the very finest female companionship. Every one of our certified virgin stock has been "surgically enhanced" for your pleasure and to guarantee that she won't stray. And the best part, when you get tired of her, she can be butchered and the meat sold in any nearby village (Allah be praised).

But act now and you get two, yes two of these lovelies for the price of one! They don't call me Krazy Kaleeeem for nothing my brother. And as always, shipping, handling and the first month's feed are included. Krazy Kaleeeem's Discount Virgin Barn, why would you shop for a virgin anywhere else?

(Mention that you saw this ad at the Cube and get an additional 10% off)

Comrades, that young little virgin in the green babushka shore do have a purty mouth! Yes sirree, mmm hmm!

Here we see a (well) satisfied patron emerging from the honeymoon suite of Krazy Kaleeeem's Discount Virgin Barn:

Brother KK's culturally-rich custom of putting lipstick on a discount virgin is infinitely superior to the decadent western approach to this issue.

I DENOUNCE COMRADE OPIATE FOR BEING RAACIST!

Komrade Turboski wrote:Comrades, that young little virgin in the green babushka shore do have a purty mouth! Yes sirree, mmm hmm!
She'll even squeal like a pig if you tell her to as you slap her around a bit (which you were going to do anyway).

Ogamugabe, begging your progressive kleptocratic pardon but the correct spelling of the word is "RAAAAACIST", with 5 A's.

And, no, the picture I posted is NOT racist, it is just an ad for a VERY exclusive dating service open to wealthy MSM mediacrities, Hollowood celebrities and pointy-headed pseudo-intellectuals only. Oh, and some plain old folks like Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.

Spam from the world of Islam? I've been seeing more and more of the same:

Kha if for Yummy Tummy Lamb Chops

Hum.... I bet my beet rations that those virgin comradettes keeps you warm in the cold desert in winter...

I am confused. I can see some of their fur, err skin. Why is so much of their body visible to lead men into temptation? What sort of Western Satanic plot is this?

Comrade Whoopie,

Is that one goat (the one with the bright reddish/pinkish lipstick) wearing L'Oreal (a French owned company), or is she wearing some kind of lipstick made by an aspiring Chinese capitalist? This is important, because the French, as you know, corner the market on crony capitalism (oh where, oh where, did Monica Lewinski go, after she was offered that crony capitalist job with Revlon).

Anyhow, that she-goat looks mahvelous with that lipstick. I'm jealous.

Leninka, the mooslim brothers tell me that goat is a skilled French kisser. So I must assume the lipstick is also French.

Well, as you have implied, it is perfectly acceptable to kiss a goat under Sharia Law, and I don't believe there is a law against French lipstick. No, wait a minute. Don't women get stoned or lashed, or go to jail for wearing any kind of lipstick at all in Iran? These Mooslim precepts are so numerous, I can't keep track of them all.