More Obamessiah Art

unicorn_health_care.jpg

Such a stirring and noble painting is it not comrades?

Image *twitch eep grrr aaarrr aahhhh twitch*

I've seen other naked Obama with a unicorn pics. Either the artist is a retarded fag or it's Greg Gutfeld painting under a pseudonym.

(Oh my, I gone and used the r-word and the f-word all in one sentence. I know, I know, grab my shovel and report to the nearest re-education camp-sigh)

Whoopie....

If Perez can say it, so can you.
As long as you're not a RethugliKKKan, it's Honkey Dory.

Image Mmmm...yum, nothing like a mouthful of Black Eyed Peas

{off} W... T... F?!? Stalin, That One with no clothes on a unicorn and holding a sword, and the dude from "House"? I've had some weird fugged up dreams (the zombie hookers I think topped the list), but whatever that dude's on should be tightly controlled!

Comrade Meatshield wrote:{off} W... T... F?!? Stalin, That One with no clothes on a unicorn and holding a sword, and the dude from "House"? I've had some weird fugged up dreams (the zombie hookers I think topped the list), but whatever that dude's on should be tightly controlled!
Agreed. If I was Hugh Laurie (Dr. House), I'd be disturbed if I saw this photo.

Apparently the artist is a conservative, or he used to be; but he's been disavowed by left and right alike.

Dan Lacey

He's also been featured on the Cube's Current Truth:
<br>http://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3206

{progoffovich}

He's OK in my book since I read the link Pinkie provided.
He's his own person.
He's been Mimebanned™ from DemocraticUnderground. That scores points with me.

Mimeswiped™ from the article:

"I'm not a monkey for any one side, like you continue to be," Lacey responded. "You imagine my cartoon matched right-wing ideology completely, but it never did. I guess you missed my cartoon of Faithmouse beating George Bush over the head with a Bible, or of Andrea Merkel going at George with a strap-on, or of Taint being John Hagee's whore. In my humble opinion, this misunderstanding on your part is a result of your being a militant, one-note dumbshit."

With that, Lacey bowed out of the fight. But Avidor kept the punches coming, continuing to call Lacey a right-wing, theocratic, Republican bigot. Others joined in and Avidor had Lacey banned from the website; it's a place for "progressives only."

{progonski}

I denounce Daniel Lacey, capitalist pig who paints for money without an NEA grant!

Laika! Wash out your mouth! Are you suggesting that art can be done without a grant?

Do <i>not</i> let this out.

Comrade Meatshield wrote:{off} W... T... F?!? Stalin, That One with no clothes on a unicorn and holding a sword, and the dude from "House"? I've had some weird fugged up dreams (the zombie hookers I think topped the list), but whatever that dude's on should be tightly controlled!

Wait. I denounce Comrade Meatshield for not telling us more about these zombie hookers.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Wait. I denounce Comrade Meatshield for not telling us more about these zombie hookers.
{off} LOL! I knew that'd get somebody's attention!

I used to live in a... well, crappy is a good way to define it, part of town. It was a garage apartment that we paid $250 a month for, that had all sort of problems, but we didn't call the landlord unless it was a big emergency (the water heater busting during a cold spell was up there). It was next to a major street that was the main thoroughfare, and that brought with it lots of foot traffic (some of whom didn't know that sidewalks were designed for walking, so they walked in the middle of the damned street; but I digress, YOU want to hear about the zombie hookers!) Since I lived there, the semi-pro streetwalkers knew I had no money to spend on them, tho it didn't stop them from trying once in a while. Keep in mind, these hookers looked nothing like "Pretty Woman", they were the run of the mill (maybe run thru the mill) beat-up, strung-out, crack whores, the regulars on "Cops". Why my brain (mmm, brains) turned them into zombies in one if my dreams, I'll never figure out, but they were pretty similar to these zombies, but uglier! It's one of those things that sticks with ya, no matter how hard you try or how much you drink!

And The Current Truth(TM) for Comrade Lacey is?

Individualist Capitalist Pig!
independent thinker
{intherealworld}
Personally I think this piece is brilliant, I think comrade Lacy has visited The Cube lately and maybe just... maybe... is displaying his Cubistness(TM).
Wonderful! To see a person stand up against groupthink.
Don't try this at home though, unless you warm your unicorn saddle first.