Mrs. Doctor Utopia: I Shall Let Her Live

The extraordinary Mrs. Doctor Utopia
"THE KNIFE"
IN THE NEWS The Current Truth Network -- Washington, D.C.

In a notable public appearance, the extraordinary Mrs. Doctor Utopia, head of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, and wife of the extraordinary Doctor Utopia head of KMTC, consented to allow a judge's wish to stand and to then cause the 10-year-old Pennsylvania girl to receive a lung transplant to save her life.

"There's only so much of the pie of life to go around," said Mrs. Doctor Utopia.

"Someone lives and someone dies. It's a zero sum game. We only have so much pie to go around. The pie gets cut. Someone has to be the knife. Someone has to be the knife of life. Someone has to decide who lives and who dies. It isn't easy. But, I'm the knife."

Note: Autographed pictures of Mrs. Doctor Utopia are now available. All proceeds to go to the promotion of ObamaCare.

Learn more at The Current Truth Network

Comrades,

From what I understand up to 18,000 people in The Collective's inner cities will be shot under a new Mrs. Doctor Utopia initiative to tackle growing lung transplant shortages and increasing gun violence in the Glorious USSA. People who are Conservative who happen to be of ethnic minorities or members of IRS targeted Tea party hooligans will be shot first to ensure The USSA wins the fight against premature lung depletion, and of course, violence. It's all for The Children Comrades, all for The Children.

The selective cull, which will take place in "hotspots" (like Texas) around the country identified by Janet Napolitano focus groups, will form part of a three minute study confirming the link between gun CRIME and TEA BAGGERS, and healthy lungs. Conservative minorites will be taken out first, then the rest of the scumbag Tea Suckers . . . until we reach The Collective's quota of 18,000 dead conservatives pair of lungs this year. So you see Comrades, we kill 2 birds with one stone as some would say.

Here we see the first phase of Mrs. Doctor Utopia's plan being implemented all for The Greater Good, oh, and for The Children.

Red Walrus
FORWARD

TheUtopias.jpg
It's a beautiful thing, comrades - Dr. and Mrs. Utopia coming together and honoring the federal judge's >spit< decision about the little girl, but knowing full well that many will pay for the judge's judicial indiscretion - perhaps even the judge himself, when he needs life saving surgery at some time in the future.

As I say, comrades - a beautiful thing.

We can have confidence in our Pie-Meister
Sebelius2.jpg

We are pleased to see the Administration coming into its own and realizing their proper place.
mooch more equal.jpg

Note: Autographed pictures of Mrs. Doctor Utopia are now available. All proceeds to go to the promotion of ObamaCare.

I am so thrilled that dear leader has found a short cut way to ridding Amerika of these nasty Rethuglicans and their offspringers! Obama's death panel is working as planned!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:As I say, comrades - a beautiful thing.

They make a beautiful young couple. The fiery light in their eyes, which your photograph well captures, marks the intelligence of mind and far ranging vision of the true revolutionary. We are lucky to have them.

I knew I'd seen this comrade somewhere before.

Old Days.jpg

Honoring honorable characters is always good.

medicine 2014-2.jpg

The mere mention of Utopia gets my thrill going.

promise them healthcare.jpg