"Muscle" and Jungle Law at Campus

Junge.jpg
Students at the University of Missouri have taken over the campus in a bid for total power. They are now employing "muscle" (their word) to keep everyone away from them including the press.

As the concept of civilization fades from living memory, Jungle Law - "might is right" - will further engulf every aspect of our lives. To collectivists all the world is one great big jungle and the only way to survive is to be the largest, meanest animal in the jungle.

So they form into the largest animal they collectively can form themselves into.

The whole purpose of the modern Democratic Party can be thought of as creating a zoo where they keep all their animals in safe space cages with plaques identifying genus and species of multicultural type.

As the idea of civilization fades, Jungle Law - "might is right" - is again spreading all over the world, creating chaos and suffering. The whole world is going crazy as the idea of civilization is lost.

The students of our universities, with no concept of civilization due to their indoctrination into collectivism, are trying to form themselves as a group into the largest meanest animal in the jungle of collectivism.

All they understand is Jungle Law and "muscle." They don't see the civilization all around them. All they see are animals in the jungle of collectivism fighting other animals over power and possession. And they have a name for the big bad animal they imagine they are in a death struggle with for King of the Jungle. "White patriarchy" is the big bad animal ruling the jungle, they imagine.

Collectivism creates a jungle and is driving people insane.

The jungle is closing in all around the world.

[OFF]

The old, well-word adage "History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme" I believe is showing itself to be true once again.

Think back in history. You'll notice two major things that affected all of society and culture: The Enlightenment and the Dark Ages. During the Enlightenment, there came groundbreaking science, fantastic art and music, not to mention the wonderful ideas of government and society that the Founding Fathers used to write our US Constitution. Great times of intellectual and religious freedom were the Enlightenment. But then, we have the Dark Ages, a dirty, filthy time famous for the Plague and the Inquisition. It was a time when the Catholic Church and Serf/Fiefdom-based monarchies ruled Europe. The average man was poor and had little to no money, and lived off of what he kept of his harvest after it was given to his lord. The rich had to answer to the Church, and if you disagreed you were shamed, terribly wounded, or killed.

We have been in a general era of enlightenment for the past 400 years. The average man has more access to education and information than the richest person of years before. Books are widely available and low-cost, not confined to those who can pay handsomely for a scribe to copy a book for them. But, as the pendulum swings one way, it must return and swing the opposite way. I think we are in a time where the pendulum has just reached its' peak on the Enlightenment side and is swinging back towards the Dark Age side. Soon, instead of the Catholic Church and Fiefdoms being in the drivers' seat, it will be the Muslim and/or Progressive Church, and authoritarian dictatorship will be the word of the day. I only hope that our civilization will learn how to be self-sufficient like everybody had to do for millennia until the Industrial Revolution.

The world is an experiment and politicians are the scientists. But, the thing is, the scientists have zero idea of what the f**k they're doing. They're taking a somewhat healthy bacteria sample in an agar plate and dumping it in bleach.

"...It's just a ride ... A choice between fear and love..." -Bill Hicks

Comrades,
The Governor of the former State of Missouri should immediately take action to suspend all scholarships for those taking part in this Jungle Law. They committed to playing the American Capitalistic game of football at the taxpayers expense. This agreement has been broken and all expenses for rooms, books, food, classes and of course women and BMW's should be terminated.

If this aggression toward the Jungle Law does not work give me a ring up. I can put together a force that has not been seen since my invasion of the Rebel States below the Mason-Dixon. Federal Tyranny is my claim to fame and Federal Tyranny is my game!

Long live Ferguson and long live Timothy Leary.

To whom it may concern;

Does ObamaCare cover recurring "60's FLASHBACKS?"

[OFF]

A great video on, more or less, this subject:

[ON]
Captain Craptek wrote:To whom it may concern;

Does ObamaCare cover recurring "60's FLASHBACK?"

Only if you can pay in full with some bada** weed, dude. And don't give them any of that cheap s**t, man, give them the good s**t.

Yes! All you have to do is pay the first $10,300,000.00 of your deductible and then ObamaCare will pick up the rest.

From fellow Comrade Dianny, who is going absolutely Ape Shit..............

Higher-Learning-250x175.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Does ObamaCare cover recurring "60's FLASHBACK?"

Just like Altamont, i.e., a small amount of disillusionment occurs after a major amount of ass-kicking.

Comrade Otis wrote:

Yes! All you have to do is pay the first $10,300,000.00 of your deductible and then ObamaCare will pick up the rest.

Far out!

Somewhere in the news photos I noticed an "Afro-pick" - shades of 1968 - I guess someone has been reviewing footage from "the good old days" - you know, taking over the Dean's office and all that. What's next, bell bottoms? Oh, wait,... I think I just noticed those in an ad somewhere too. WOW! FAR-OUT MAN! I'm back...and I'm happening!!!!