My Brother is going to Afghanistan

Two tours in Bosnia, two in Iraq, now Afghanistan?

This video may be old, but it makes me remember why he's doing it. After all, the U.S. armed services is an all voluntary force. No one forces a soldier to risk his life for the USA, he does it voluntarily. 9-11 just made some of us realize how awful, and real, the enemy is.

Yes, I know it's politically incorrect, but the enemy is......Islam. It's not Christians, or Jews, or Hindus, or Buddhists, or Jainists that continually attack the West and try to blow up bombs, it's....wait for it... it's....Islamists. SURPRISE?

So what the hell is my brother fighting for? I know what, and it's not a worthless cause, even though Obama would like to make it one. We're fighting Islam, Oh yeah Obama, those defenders of women's right's and religious freedom and other basic human rights, take a cue from Saudi Arabia, bow your progressive head, and pretend that Saudi Arabia doesn't kill schoolgirls, or pretend you don't know. When they allow schoolgirls to be burned alive because they're not dressed in the the proper Muslim garb to come outside during a fire, say nothing, and give them more respect than Israel.

Bill Cinton was a joke, Obama is dangerous.

What kind of Monster are you Obama? Wait, we already know.

Was this a temporary Image moment perchance?

Opps forgot: All the best and safety.

[OFF]
May your brother have a safe tour of duty and good hunting.

[ON]
Oh and can he get me one of those quaint little pork-pie hats the Taliban are so fond of wearing? They're all the rage at Leftist rallies. I don't mind if it has a bullet hole or blood stains on it.

Dear Spectrum Sanitizer,

I have a message for your brother, to whom I wish success and safety:

I'm still seeking a team of collaborators to produce an updated version with first-class production qualities. This version was initially intended to be nothing more than a "demo" version. If you want more information, contact me through private message or via Red Square.

--KOOK

Spectrum Sanitizer,
For reasons not clear to me, many comrades seem to be stuck in character, but your brother should have no doubt that the entirety of the Cube wishes him great success and safety and feels unbounded appreciation for what he's doing. The Cube's view on this subject is well known:

--KOOK