My condolences to Chairman Meow

Sad news, comrades. While surfing the web for the latest Justin Bieber update progressive news of the world, I came across this tragic story from TMZ (The Militarized Zone).

TMZ reports...
Internet sensation Colonel Meow died of CARDIAC ARREST ... triggered while valiantly trying to fight off a kidney infection ... Meow was rushed to a hospital last week after he started breathing heavily -- and docs quickly realized his kidneys were failing because of an infection.

Colonel fought like cats and dogs for a week ... but stress eventually got the best of him.

It seems one of the Cube's finest has lost a dear loved one. Colonel Meow, the Ministry of Internet Propaganda sensation, has suddenly passed away. I know not what his relations were with our glorious Chairman Meow but I can only assume it was deep as he openly carried the Meow name.

My initial fears are that the Colonel's tragic demise may be not unlike the recent demise of Leader Kim Jong Un's uncle. Perhaps Colonel Meow was purged due to a planned coup of our glorious Chairman? I know not. Regardless of the cause the Colonel's untimely death I would like to extend my deepest sympathies, and weekly beet ration, to the Meow family.

As the old saying goes... Blood is thicker than vodka.

31560_1366047929.jpg

One cannot help but wonder if that was only one of the colonel's nine lives or if it was, in fact, the last of them.

Cats can be devious, you know.

I'm not sure, but I think this is The Chairman. No one knows with certainty!

I prefer to think that Col Meow used one of his nine lives and is recuperating.

GetWellSoon3.JPG

who knew that dollar store balloons could have so many uses?

When was Chairman Meow demoted to a colonel? And isn't that a raccoon? The poor guy, obviously dead, now being called a colonel and a raccoon. Has anyone found clues he was a speedball artist too?

Again with the rumors of my demise! As the postercat for Obamacare, I assure you that I am in excellent health. I am even on a waiting list for new pair of furballs.

cone2.jpg

Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the late Colonel Meow. Although we shared the same patronym (as most cats do, since we are kind of limited in our vocabulary), we were not related. In recent years, Colonel Meow created numerous reactionary videos like this one:

After acquiring a cult following that rivaled that of our Dear Leader, the Colonel was recalled to Washington D.C. and sadly suffered a heart attack shortly after his court-marital and execution by DHS firing squad.