Mysterious People's "Cube" hovers over El Paso

[attachment=2]cube.jpg[/attachment]

[quote]"I am personally at a loss for words because this thing is mind-blowing," the video narrator states. "Not only do we not know what it is -- Is is it a craft, is it an entity from another dimension, is it a probe sent here from a higher intelligence in another galaxy?"[/quote]

This "cube" has been seen before, comrades.

[attachment=1]barack-obama-pointing.jpg[/attachment]
TPP_blog_unflatteringhillary0610.jpg

Komrades! That looks suspiciously like a house waiting to fall on Future Dear Leader Komrade Kim Jong Hill!

There's nothing to be worried about. That's the first of The People's Cube's new fleet of Drones; Red Square put a piece of legislation through and we'll soon have a fleet of 500 Kube Drones that we can use to help put Throughcriminals in the Reeducation "20 items or Less" lane, spy on anybody we want, or just off anybody we don't like. I'm proud to have consulted with him on it. It's also nice because I put a really obscure clause in there that says that I have to get an oil tanker's worth of French Vanilla ice cream delivered to me every week or I have license to institute a "10-year plan" on behalf of the President.

The government said it's just a weather balloon. Nothing to see here...

The cover of the latest edition of Time Magazine was inspired by[color=#0000ff] Kommissar Uberdave[/color] who wrote:Komrades! That looks suspiciously like a house waiting to fall on Future Dear Leader Komrade Kim Jong Hill!

Time for Hillary.jpg

HEIL HILLARY!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
el-presidente-sees-a-cube.jpg

Great work, Putout. Me like a lot.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
The cover of the latest edition of Time Magazine was inspired by[color=#0000ff] Kommissar Uberdave[/color] who wrote:Komrades! That looks suspiciously like a house waiting to fall on Future Dear Leader Komrade Kim Jong Hill!

Time for Hillary.jpg

HEIL HILLARY!

Sieg heil, baby!

Vas ist dis baby? Der Furhrer hast never said baby! I didn't write baby! Vas ist dis baby?

Will you shut up?

No! You shut up! I am zee author, I outrank you!