Comrade Pelosi's Last Flight on Her Private Jet

Comrades,

Boo, hoo. Boo, hoo, hoo, hoo.

Whaaa! I can't take it. The day of Comrade Nanski Peloski's last flight on her private jet of Speaker of the House Entitlement perk is near at hand.

This is it. Nanski final flight on that jet is symbolic of the flight of progressive proggery leaving the capitol.

What a VOID she will leave. Of course, she'll return, but it will only be as minority leader, and the perk of her jet will be gone, gone, gone, forever.

This is a day that will live in infamy.

I only wish I were on that flight with her to hold her grasping little hands, and give her comfort and aid, and tell her, Comrade Nanski, we know you tried. Your compassion in rewarding all workers with an unemployment check will never be seen again in this country.
You fought many battles, like the one to make sure all school children had free condoms, and didn't win all of them, but you did your very best.

When feminists once said they didn't want men to open doors for them, they were just talking about evil white capitalist men.

You changed all of that. Never mind how feminists didn't want anyone opening doors for them. It was your efforts to force all evil white capitalist rich men to open doors for all of us with their evil capitalist wealth that will forever be ingrained in our hearts and minds, and for that, we love you.

Bon Voyage, Nanski. We will never forget you and your jet, even if it was designed by evil white capitalists.

Margaret Mitchell, the writer of Gone With the Wind, once said that she was eleven years old before she found out the South lost the Civil War. When she found out she cried and cried and cried.

The Democrats lost? But Nancy said everything was going to be okay. Before the election she said everything was okay. Don't tell me...

Oh no!!!

Dibs... I call all the little liqueur candies left in the snack bar!

{sniffle} The oppression of the "Greatest Speaker in History" {sob} by the Bourgeois Wall Street Party is almost too much for this poor Prog's heart to bear. {sniffle}

runway.jpg

Comrade Lenika,

Cry-baby future Speaker-in-Chief, Boner, has already said that he will fly commercial (what an idiot), so does this mean that Nanski's jet will be for sale? If so, I would like to start the bidding at.....(let's see, what worthless currency can I use? or will the Queen of the Moonbats be accepting gold only, and not gold certificates, either....damn it)

I take it that she does have a clear title to the jet, Si? It would make a wonderful MarxMas present for my fellow traveler and current BBF, Hugo, who BTW, just received the bestest present from his country, recently......total control of government in Venezuela for the next 18 monthsVenezuela grants Chavez power to rule by decree... He only asked for a year, (so my counseling has helped him to his ultimate goal of Comandante' for life, boy I'm so evil, but soo good at it, heheheh)

Margaret Mitchell, the writer of Gone With the Wind, once said that she was eleven years old before she found out the South lost the Civil War.
I was twelve before I knew that "Damnyankee" was in fact two words.

Be that as it may, I think we should take up the cause and put pressure on those tea-bagging fascists who are about to be running the House to let Nancy keep her access to her private jet. Just because she has been humiliated by the 2010 election and stripped of her power is no reason to tone down her arrogant disregard for the taxpayers.

"What a VOID she will leave."

A void is so correct... there will be a black hole which can never be filled; an empty, vacuous void which only Comradette Nanski could ever fill up with her chatter and double speak. We must at least, march on Washington and demand that she be able to keep HER airplane, how else will she be able to maneuver around in all greatness?
This is indeed, such a sad, black day. I feel very morose, depressive and a wee thirsty. Does anyone have any spare vodka?
'Nanski black flag of mourning'

On the bright side, Nanski does have more time to visit far away friends in Damascus, Havana and Caracas. Perhaps even a visit to Comrade AquavelvaJad In Iran is in order, because after all: "Cuba, Iran, Venezuela, these are tiny countries, they are no threat to us."

Although we'll never really know what makes Nanski tick, I now have a theory about it. She has six children, and, surely, she rewarded them, here and there, when they were good, which is where one comment about "rewarding workers" came from. This is also a clue that she see us all as little children who should be rewarded when we are good, and punished when we are bad. As for her lust for other people's money, and wish to extract more and more from the wealthy, it also relates to her perspective as a wife and a mother, always fighting to get more stuff for her brood.

So, take comfort, comrades, Nanksi looks upon us as her little children, and she will continue to fight to make sure we are rewarded when we are good. And she will make sure that those who have wealth will fork it over, because she has that maternal extinct to extract from others to take care of her own progeny.

Comrade Fraulein,

Do not fret. Surely, one day, there will be a monument to Comrade Nanski.

The old bag is packed,
She's ready to go,
Just standing there,
Dejected whore,
She has to stand in line with common folk.
Her stretch marks are showing in early morn`,
TSA man, wants to feel her up.
Already she so hates this she could die.

Won't miss her or cry for her,
Tell her that we long for her,
Taking her own luggage to the gate.
Cause she's losing her own jet plane,
Won't get to fly alone again,
Blue dogs and she are gone.

So many times, she voted down,
So many times, she hammered down,
But she'll tell you now, she didn't read a thing
(Didn't read a thing)
Every vote she cast, didn't have a clue,
So much BS was that Hope and Change
She wishes she passed that gay wedding thing.
(gay wedding thing)

Now pilot says take your seats please,
Now this time, as she's sitting,
Close her eyes and sits in second class.
Dream about the days she had,
When she could be flying alone,
About this day, that I'm so glad to say,
(So glad to say)

Image THIS WAS PRICELESS Marxist!! Very good work. ROFL

Frau, ROFL? Is that what that was? I thought you were having a seizure.

Anyway, back to Nanski. This just highlights the need for a coast to coast high speed mag lev monorail to whisk Nanski from DC to San Fran every weekend with her being the only passenger.

It was a 'laughing seizure', comrade, but I was conscious and did not appreciate your boot in my face. btw, where DO you keep you boots that they acquire such an odd, obnoxious aroma??

Sorry about that boot Frau, I was just clapping my hands and stomping my foot in time with the music that was playing in the background (I thought you were break dancing at first).

Folks, the last time she had a real seizure everyone in the office gathered around her writhing body and started laying bets to see how long it would take for her to foam at the mouth and turn blue.

I will show you how to break dance!! *%$#@!!!! I have a most distinguished impression that was NO accident that happened!!

How is it that you are betting on my distress?? How is it that you were not calling 911, 311 or 411 or administering SPR . . . RSP? .... whatever the mouth to mouth resuscitate thing is??? The facts are, I only had one or 2 or so small glasses of vodka when the vapors hit me and I kissed the floor. But, that was no time for betting, Comrade. I may have to cross you off my Winter Solstice Remembrance cards list.
And I expect to get my share of the betting monies!!!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:It was a 'laughing seizure',

What do you do if Nanski gets a seizure in the bathtub?

You throw in the washing.

Even as House Minority Leader, Ms. Nanski P. will still get to fly.........

airplane interior.jpg

Here 'ya go, sweetie ! Enjoy !

( As a token of our appreciation for all you have done to .... for us, we left you a package of peanuts and a bottled water in your seat.)

Comrade Groucho Marxist:

I commend you for your excellent lyrics,

but I DENOUNCE you for not prefacing it with a "Prog Off" sign before you began. Anyone who is glad to see Comrade Nanski go, is certainly not a made progressive (Theocritus taught me well on this matter).

I don't think flying will be a problem for dear Nansky:

broomnan.gif

Thank you for the kind and most equal words Frauline Pulloskies.

Leninka thank you for the kind words and most equal denouncement for failure to follow gulag policy. I'm almost certain I'm improving already.

Excellent, Comrade Groucho. Theocritus used to threaten us with impalement if we got out of line, and he would threaten to make us sit through at least 5 performances of Bruno dancing to the Tico Tico, as well, if we did not remain in-progrante.

Lenika,

And we, of the Inner Circle, know all to well that when Bruno sings Tico Tico, the sound of his ass...err... bass profundo voice sends the proles on Theo's ranch running back across the border which means he has to send Red Star and his hooliigans...err... highly trained militia out to round them up! LOL It's just too hilarious, but so time-wasting, Si?

Hey, I just noticed Space Dog's side-bar transmission that says that the NFL ok'd Fidel, my old buddy's bid to take over the Miami Dolphins football team. That was an idea I put in his head awhile ago. They are my favorite football team, and someone needs tobeat....ahhh... whip them into shape, because they really stink! This is a good omen. If anyone can help the team, it's Fidel, and he really needs something to amuse him in his retirement. I'm getting sick of him calling me, whining about his Dear Leader fixation https://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/d ... rack-obama

Che Gourmet wrote: I'm getting sick of him calling me, whining about his Dear Leader fixation https://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/d ... rack-obama

That was the most tragic case of unrequited love I ever read. We need a man like Hugo Chavez to take the reins of government.

(We thought we were getting a Hugo, but ended up with a worn out Yugo.)

Hey Nancy.... we found you a deal if you fly on your own nickel.

Get a ticket on Southwest Airlines. Their policy is that bags fly for free !

Comrade Che Gourmet,

Thank you for sharing the details of your conversation with Comrade Fidel. I knew Comrade Fidel like Dear Leader, but I didn't realize it was quite the love story. We can now add the story of Barack and Fidel to other famous love stories like Tristan and Isolde, Ali and Nino (between a Muslim and a Jew), Romeo and Juliet, Abbott and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, and Monica and Bill.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:How is it that you are betting on my distress?? How is it that you were not calling 911, 311 or 411
Comrade Fraulein, since Obamacare passed, 911 has been disconnected. Glorious Lightworker cannot risk wasting Government's money on healthcare for useless members of the masses who cannot contribute to higher good, therefore, no one gets healthcare. Ear Leader said that with the savings, he and Moochelle will be able to afford another vacation in that most equal of beautiful countries, North Korea. Teh Won said that he had not yet bowed to or offered apology to Dear Leader Kim Jong Il, and now was perfect opportunity. You wouldn't want to interfere with most hardworking pResident ever from taking much needed vacation, would you?

The People's Pancreas

Not to worry. Her crew is assembling her new aircraftat this very moment.

Oh my, all of those nice young men working so hard for Comrade Nanski. I wonder if they would like to join us at the MarXmas Winter Solstice party.

This is how I best like to remember Nancy

Fist raised in the air- a true fister. A fighter for the people to the end!

Perhaps, they can use this as an image for her statue

(There has to be some Pork Stimulus Jobs money left over?)

Well, we can still take comfort that Nanski and her fist will be back in the Chamber with her fellow fisters where they can shake their fists at those Republicans every day.

Knuckle punches are no fair.

C'mon kids, play nice.

At least her limo isn't going anywhere...

Pelosi_Limo_Hammer_Sickle.jpg

Festivus Greetings to the Cube,

Yes, according to the Bing search engine, this is the Holiday for all the rest of us! Can't have the Christians have a leg up on the rest of the moonbats in the world, now can we?

Dearest Director Extraordinaire, Red Square,

A beautiful limo it is, such detailing and RED to boot!

Red Square's ride certainly isn't a car that you'd miss in a parking lot.
I hear he has an eight-track player inside that he uses to impress visiting dignitaries...........TWO speakers as well.......glorious !

Krasnodar wrote:Red Square's ride certainly isn't a car that you'd miss in a parking lot.
I hear he has an eight-track player inside that he uses to impress visiting dignitaries...........TWO speakers as well.......glorious !

Comrade Krasnodar,

Again you show your youth and inexperience! I know for a fact that 8-track system is a quadrophonic system. An audio delight that was abandoned by the West once our great Soviet Empire perfected the technology! Perhaps you just did not appreciate the clever mixing of the harmonies and you lashed out?

How do I know? I installed the system myself when I was serving the people in the motorpool!

mechanic.jpg

Now I must ask you about something about you when you were wasting the peoples time during an unauthorized break at the factory. Why in the hell would you get a tatoo of a couple of monkeys? Are you making fun of our progressive leaders?

Flytat.jpg

Reiuxcat..................inexperience ?
What YOU appear to be unaware of is that Red Square blew out the back two speakers listening to heavy metal. That means he's only got two speakers left !

Also, you have a photo of someone else, cuz I don't have any tats. Especially those !
And whoever that is, he evidently imbibes a lot more of the brew than I do.