National White Power Convention- Tickets still available

My "bad" comrades

I meant to say National Black Power Convention.

A must attend for All all most all Progressives. It is separate Comrades but don't worry - It is equal maybe even more than equal.

The good news is that the lovely and gracious Cynthia Mckinney will be there.

Michelle_O.jpg

Check out some of of the Progressive highlights of the flyer :

New Black Panther Party, Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, persists despite controversy. The New Black Panther Party has been embroiled in a battle between Republican Congressmen and the U.S. Department Of Justice battle over a ”voter intimidation” scandal for the last 18 months. During these 18 months right wing and Republican Newspaper and Electronic media have gone to exhaustive lengths to discredit and slander the New Black Panther Party and its Chairman and Attorney Malik Zulu Shabazz.

Despite the controversy the New Black Panther Party continues to grow and expand. The National Black Power Conventions impressive lineup of guests and organizations is a testimony that the New Black Panthers Leadership has support in wide circles in the Black Community, particularly amongst grassroots organizers and entertainers.

“With the rise of the Tea Party, the white-right and other racist forces. With gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites, with a mood that is more anti-Black than any time recent, it is imperative that we organize our forces, pool our resources and prepare for war!” Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, Esq. Convention Convener and Party Chairman.
These quotes from above sound like some of us from the People's Cube could have written them.

Is it possible some of our members are doing side jobs?

What a lineup! My oh my and I'm going to miss it. I'm in the air right now headed to [highlight=#ff0000]classified[/highlight]. Dear Leader [highlight=#ff0000]classified[/highlight] is in desperate need of my Spiritual Advice and I had to go. He's very upset that the world is ignoring him, especially since the Coronation of our Dear Leader Obama.

[highlight=#ffff99]"pool our resources and prepare for war!"[/highlight]? Methinks someone has been drinking too much coffee. These Tea Party, White and Reich Wingers are nothing to worry about. We're in charge now and Dear Leader has everything under control and that "controversy"? Never happened. Like everything from the Right, nothing but hogwash. Get a grip people and have a nice weekend.

Comrade Neotrotsky,

How dare you usurp me on posting this article first! I had just come to the Cube to make a post about this glorious convention, and here you beat me to it. Typical white imperialist oppression. Where's my affirmative action, dammit? You were supposed to step out of the way and allow me to post this. I am greatly offended, as a light skinned black woman, by this racist move on your part. How are my people ever going to get ahead? I am discriminated against even here on the Cube where we are all supposed to be equals, except of course, that I am given extra allowances for my skin color (as it should be).

Comrade Neotrotsky

I must side with my light skinned Black Sista here.

I see that you are White, and Male, and from your grasp of Basic English Grammar Rules I deduce that you are probably Middle Aged!

Have you atoned for these sins today? Have you publicly denounced your Whiteness, Maleness and Middleagedness today? Have you atoned for your sins by kissing the backside of a Black Person today?

If you have not, then I hereby denounce you as a RACIST!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Leninka wrote:Comrade Neotrotsky,

How dare you usurp me on posting this article first! I had just come to the Cube to make a post about this glorious convention, and here you beat me to it. Typical white imperialist oppression. Where's my affirmative action, dammit? You were supposed to step out of the way and allow me to post this. I am greatly offended, as a light skinned black woman, by this racist move on your part. How are my people ever going to get ahead. I am discriminated against even hear on the Cube where we are all supposed to be equals, except of course, that I am given extra allowances for my skin color (as it should be).

Obamugabe wrote:Comrade Neotrotsky

I must side with my light skinned Black Sista here.

I see that you are White, and Male, and from your grasp of Basic English Grammar Rules I deduce that you are probably Middle Aged!

Have you atoned for these sins today? Have you publicly denounced your Whiteness, Maleness and Middleagedness today? Have you atoned for your sins by kissing the backside of a Black Person today?

If you have not, then I hereby denounce you as a RACIST!

Amandla!

Obamugabe
Comrades , Both your words are too true. As such I will denounce myself.

Furthermore, to teach us all not to make decisions based on race, I am going to make my Progressive decisions and postings based on race. (this does not count as based on race since it is for a "worthy" progressive goal).

Please note, that like Bill Clinton, because of my progressive ideas, I am the "first black" Trotsky. I submit this photo as proof and have adjusted my avatar as such:

(Note-special thanks to "Sun Tan" tanning salons for their help)

In addition I also have a grant of amnesty from Professor Walter E Williams

Proclamation of Amnesty and Pardon Granted to All Persons of European Descent:

Whereas, Europeans kept my forebears in bondage some three centuries toiling without pay,

Whereas, Europeans ignored the human rights pledges of the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution,

Whereas, the Emancipation Proclamation, the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments meant little more than empty words,

Therefore, Americans of European ancestry are guilty of great crimes against my ancestors and their progeny.

But, in the recognition Europeans themselves have been victims of various and sundry human rights violations to wit: the Norman Conquest, the Irish Potato Famine, Decline of the Hapsburg Dynasty, Napoleonic and Czarist adventurism, and gratuitous insults and speculations about the intelligence of Europeans of Polish descent,

I, Walter E. Williams, do declare full and general amnesty and pardon to all persons of European ancestry, for both their own grievances, and those of their forebears, against my people.

Therefore, from this day forward Americans of European ancestry can stand straight and proud knowing they are without guilt and thus obliged not to act like damn fools in their relationships with Americans of African ancestry.

Grigori E.R. wrote:What a lineup! My oh my and I'm going to miss it. I'm in the air right now headed to [highlight=#ff0000]classified[/highlight]. Dear Leader [highlight=#ff0000]classified[/highlight] is in desperate need of my Spiritual Advice and I had to go. He's very upset that the world is ignoring him, especially since the Coronation of our Dear Leader Obama.
With Mckinney and Farrakhan there, it has to be a most entertaining and progressive event

Comrade Neotrotsky

Your new Black Avatar is most equal.

Welcome brother!

It's a good thing you joined us now, Neotrotsky, since our plan is to kick all white capitalists away from the lunch counter.

I am so full of delightedness to see the glorious Ms. McKinney. She is most capable of beating up the police, if when they try to harass our Comrades of Color™ . Can we imagine how glorious it will be to have Jesse Jackasson, Al Sharptongue and Louis Farrakabom and most kind Cynthia, all in the same place. We can ALL BE BLACK FOR A DAY.

I 2nd denounce you for upsurging lovely comrade Leninka who was too slow meant to be the first. It is only right correct that she be first.

Why is it all of these conventions are so far away from me? I'd love to go, or at least try to get in and see, hear and feel what I've been doing so wrong for the past 20 years to my fellow brothas 'n sistas.

So, to those attending (off) Ha! Unless someone is infiltrating and collecting intel. (on) have fun, and this year, we will break the chains of oppression! Down with the white supremacy that is AmeriKKKa!

“With the rise of the Tea Party, the white-right and other racist forces. With gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites, with a mood that is more anti-Black than any time recent, it is imperative that we organize our forces, pool our resources and prepare for war!”
-Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, Esq. Convention Convener and Party Chairman.
A greater anti-black attitude then any other time in recent history?! I shouldn't be surprised he would think this, but I am.

(facepalm)

I can only hope so many people one day wake up and realize what destruction these organizations cause to the black community.

And that's another thing, political correctness. Long story short, you can't make the (blank) greater by making the (opposite of blank) weaker.

Rant mode off, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

First off, I would like to join the throng in denouncement of Neotrotsky for usurping Leninka's Affirmative Action Promised First Posting Rights.

With that said, I find it glorious that the minority population is calling for engagement of the filthy majority. It will surely end well for them.................................

National Black Power Convention 2010.jpg

Comrade Whoopie, now I'm hungry..... FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE!

Comrade Whoopie, I am of unsuredness as to which people you are wanting to have to power, the Black peoples or the Chicken peoples.

I am still not of knowing why Dear Leader was not of choosing Cynthia McKinney as the running mate. She had most exhilerating presidential campaign in 2008.

Why, just to look at all the voting she was to be of getting, most specially that at the last counting she was to get about .1% of the vote and made for this breakdown from so many of the 57 states that was showing such good numbering:

Arizona: 2,786; Arkansas 359; California 27,855; Deleware 385; District of Columbia 498; Florida 2,758; Hawaii 976; Illinois 11,562; Indiana 4; Iowa 1,471; Louisiana 9,184; Maine 2,493; Maryland 3,899; Massachusetts 6,620; Michigan 9,123; Minnesota 5,210; Missouri 958; Nevada 847; New Jersey 3,458; New Mexico 1,523; New York 11,743; Ohio 7,777; Rhode Island 747; South Carolina 4,231; Tennessee 2,488; Texas 439; Utah 908; Virginia 2,279; Washington 1,465; West Virginia 2,073; Wisconsin 5,222

She was even of much compassion for all the disadvantaged Black Peoples™ who have always been of such oppressiveness from the white racists slaveowning Amerikkkans so they never to have the good learning that she to add up all of the numbers so they can to be knowing how many of the votes she was to be of getting; a most impressive 120,390 votes at that time of vote totalling.

And she even to make reminder disclaimer that those were to be of just preliminary kind, often being of a reflection of results of incompleteness.

I was of much enjoyment all the times I to be of reading her such good campaign sloganing: "We have to do things we've never done before in order to have things we've never had before."

that almost as confusing as how my English to be

How big the sticker bumpers would to be so not one of the peoples should be of missing such a thing.

We should not ever be of forgetting just how important Cynthia McKinney is to governmental workings of Amerikkka so it is welcoming news to see she to be of participation in such worthy event.

As for the Farrakhan he is doing too much the good works for spreading the religion of my country peoples with good idea that he stole from the arabsof the Nation of Islam. It just of such unfortunateness that he never to be of ability to grow the long face hairs and robustness of form that I am of preferencing.

Dear G-D Mrs Alczarweary!... your prose is prosmatic!
I pray in your general direction!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am so full of delightedness to see the glorious Ms. McKinney. She is most capable of beating up the police, if when they try to harass our Comrades of Color™ . Can we imagine how glorious it will be to have Jesse Jackasson, Al Sharptongue and Louis Farrakabom and most kind Cynthia, all in the same place. We can ALL BE BLACK FOR A DAY.

I 2nd denounce you for upsurging lovely comrade Leninka who was too slow meant to be the first. It is only right correct that she be first.

Thank you Comrade Pulloskies, I am enjoying milking my victim status and white guilt for all it's worth.

La La. I think I'd better make an another appointment at the tanning salon.

What if you are of European decent but your ancestors did not come to the USSA until the 1890s, well after the end of the U.S. Civil War? I say they are all equally guilty!

Is it possible that, in these modern times, defining someone's race based on the amount of skin pigmentation is an anachronism? For example, my girlfriend's father is so light complected that in the summer time I am darker than he is. Yet, he is considered "black" and I am considered "white".

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:What if you are of European decent but your ancestors did not come to the USSA until the 1890s, well after the end of the U.S. Civil War? I say they are all equally guilty!

Is it possible that, in these modern times, defining someone's race based on the amount of skin pigmentation is an anachronism? For example, my girlfriend's father is so light complected that in the summer time I am darker than he is. Yet, he is considered "black" and I am considered "white".

Interesting question.

I seem to remember a case where some people, who looked white, claimed to be black and thus qualify for some type of affirmative action hiring. They lost, if I remember correctly, by offering to the court a photo of their dead great grandmother who appeared to be black. The law is not very clear on this issue. Even the US census allows one to put down what they feel they are or are not. Even some school admissions programs for minority placement allow one to self identify.

In any case, the weak legal constitutional ground for any affirmative action and the complete absurdity of it would be highlighted if our legal system had to start addressing cases in any large quantity of who is what race. What would we have special "race courts". What would we use as precedent, South African apartheid law , Nazi race laws, "Jim Crow" laws with "one-drop" rule?What? We should again revive the distasteful practice of racial identification- ridiculous, like I said.

What would it end up being? Bad laws again but for a good progressive cause? Image You are right Comrade. One must pay for the sins of their race (excluding some races of course)