New Glorious Protected Underclass - The Unemployed

Our unending search to identify minorities, underclasses and deserving undeserved prospective voters, has found a new people group, the unemployed. No longer will discriminating employers oppress our unemployed comrades. Hire them or pay the piper. But time is of the essence, we need to hurry with this while the unemployed is still a minority.
First, Congress's proposal would unduly broaden federal discrimination law, which, generally speaking, only protects classes of people from discrimination because of some immutable characteristic or deeply-held belief. Banning unemployment discrimination would equate an often fleeting status with a permanent condition or trait, trivializing the underlying purpose behind discrimination law to prohibit employment decisions made on account of considerations such as race, for which there is never legitimate justification. -Washington Post
Full Text

unemployed class.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Know your rights, it's in the new jobs bill.

But of course Comrade, we shall not know what's TRULY in the bill.... until we pass it!

Kool-Aid_Man wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Know your rights, it's in the new jobs bill.

But of course Comrade, we shall not know what's TRULY in the bill.... until we pass it!
...and have attached all the appropriate pork to it.

I have read many wills which state that the decedent's effects are to be passed out in accordance with a letter signed by her and given to her executor. In this way, the testatrix can rule more absolutely her heirs without the trouble of going to a lawyer for a new will or codicil.

We need to do more things like Dear Nanski's Sooner, Dearer Death Bill, aka Obamcare.

Just pass a bill and the innards are going to be determined by whatever the Current Truth is that morning as we receive it on our Superheterodyne, phased-antenna-array tin-foil hats covering the holes in our skulls left by Jiffy-Lobo™.

Just think. A new codex EVERY SINGLE DAY. And that means that only those people who have elbowed the other progressives need actually come to work.

Although personally I think that based on current form, Princess Nookie would still show up if only to bare her teeth at people. She's good at it.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Our unending search to identify minorities, underclasses and deserving undeserved prospective voters, has found a new people group, the unemployed. No longer will discriminating employers oppress our unemployed comrades. Hire them or pay the piper. But time is of the essence, we need to hurry with this while the unemployed is still a minority.
First, Congress's proposal would unduly broaden federal discrimination law, which, generally speaking, only protects classes of people from discrimination because of some immutable characteristic or deeply-held belief. Banning unemployment discrimination would equate an often fleeting status with a permanent condition or trait, trivializing the underlying purpose behind discrimination law to prohibit employment decisions made on account of considerations such as race, for which there is never legitimate justification. -Washington Post
Full Text

unemployed class.jpg
"They wouldn't hire me because I'm unemployed!" "You think you got problems? They fired me because I wasn't working!"

Princess Nookie wrote:
"They wouldn't hire me because I'm unemployed!" "You think you got problems? They fired me because I wasn't working!"[/quote]

Comrade Nookie, this is a fine line and we may be able to litigate but surely, if Comrade Obama is successful, "not working" will be protected in a future Employee Rights and Justice Bill. We have this "not working" protection written into all union contracts presently and are striving to extend this protection to all workers (or non-workers).

We ought to make it illegal nationwide to ask how long it's been since someone has held a job. I recall once hearing a Hausfrau, with a maid, stating dreamily as her husband poured her wine, that if she decided to go back to work, she ought to be able to nip in at the same place she'd be if she'd actually worked all that time and learned things.

Faye was so progalicious.

Of course progism is nothing but the hatred of personal responsibility and the first prong was of course affirmative action. It matters not what you can do; it matters who you are.

Anyone without a union card must be shot. Let's ask Jimmy Hoffa.

You have hit a home run, or rather hoed a straight row of beets or potatoes if you continue advancing in the Directorate and are promoted to potatoes. (You cannot make beet vodka; you can make potato vodka. Ask that souse Pinkie. She's tried everything to make beet vodka and cannot and I keep telling her that the beets she raised, even the sugar beets, just don't have enough sugar in them to make Putinka vodka.)

There are so many loopholes, or as I should say, previously unmentioned chances to steal and boss even more with even less chance of being held accountable, in the Death Panel and Impoverishment Health Act, aka Obamacare, that free Jiffy-Lobo™ is not only necessary but will become mandatory.

After all, why do you think that Chris Matthews' leg tingles so? Dr. Mengele went just a bit deep with his Drexel Mototool; after some therapy we are pleased to note that Chris no longer has to wear a half dozen Depends and the leg tingling can in most cases be controlled by a combination of muscle relaxers and a good shot of Botox.

Which Nanski delivers, because she gets a volume discount.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Actually, the non-hiring of the unemployed is part of the plan to bring down unemployment before the 2012 election. The private sector is in FULL compliance!

This works in our favor in two ways:

1) After a time, those who are repeatedly not hired eventually give up trying. These individuals are removed from the rolls of the unemployed for the purpose of statistical record keeping and reporting. So, for every tenth of a percent of unemployed that simply give up all hope and stop looking, the unemployment rate drops by one tenth of a percent...which favors Dear Leader (AP&PBUH). So, the more hope lost, the more likely Obama is to be re-elected (as if that were ever NOT going to happen!)

2) Those who simply give up all hope and stop looking for work will no longer receive unemployment benefits...because, technically, they are no longer unemployed. But they still have to eat, still need a place to crash, still need healthcare, et al. This is where our progressive safety nets come into play...to assist those who are losers of life's lottery. And in their gratitude, those who rely on our safety net will ensure our continued electoral dominance! This is especially true now that RethugliKKKans are lobbying to cut entitlement spending. When we point this fact out in very shrilled tones in commercials laced with dark and foreboding music, they will have no other viable alternative but to vote for the Party!

Yes, Goldstein, I am also a true believe in the government safety nets. I want to run them on the model that the world invented for Yassir Arafat--the more he lied and insulted, the more they reward him.

I insist on being in government. Where the price of failure is a bigger budget.