New Media Effort Needed to Convict Zimmerman

We in the Mainstream Media did not work hard enough to ensure justice for Trayvon. We must really try harder to do our job better. That being said, we have prepared a newer, more accurate representation of the parties involved in the fracas and confrontation caused by a guy who DOES NOT LOOK AT ALL like Obama's son.

zimmerman2.png

RachelJeantel.jpg
As part of the new media effort to convict heinously guilty creepy ass cracka George Zimmerman of ruthlessly and racially murdering innocent young Trayvon Martin as Trayvon was having his diaper changed, Rachel Jeantel announced on the Piers Morgan show that she is starting a new school to educate creepy ass crackas, spelled with an 'a'.

"Trayvon, he innocently drinkin' Purple Drank from his bottle in his crib, this creepy ass cracka mofo come up an pop a cap in his young ass," stated Jeantel on the Piers Morgan show, adding that "I'ma start a new school teach white folk mind they own damn bidness we n**gas wanna kick their ass."

Morgan was all in favor of the new school, and mentioned that he hoped it would be a Gun Free Zone, except for responsible young New Black Party members and union member teachers.

Lunch lady best be packing a gat she sprinkling vegetables onna food tray again. Michelle O'Broccoli don't fly in my hood.

In a most enlightening interview with Piers Morgan, Ms. Jeantel said regarding Mr. Zimmerman's claim of self defense "In the ar-a I from, thats not call bash. Thats call whoop assss. You just got your ass whooped. Thats what it is."Jeantel could not be more right. The white-hispanics among us need to know the difference from a bash and a whoop assss when they defend themselves.
o-RACHEL-JEANTEL-facebook.jpg

Comrades, we are having some fun now!

Thanks to Dear Comrade B. Husseinovich Obama's & Comrade Eric Holder's early entry into this whole Alinsky-based (pbuh) stir-up-the-black-folk thing, back when "if Dear President had had a son he would look like Trayvon", the escalation is finally underway.

True, there hasn't been the wide scale rioting (yet) in the cities that I thought likely immediately post-verdict, but with a little help from our friends in the media - and Comrade Eric's DOJ - I suspect that we'll be able to eventually gin up some serious and ongoing racial violence.

And here I thought that What's Left of America had, for the most part, pretty much gotten past the whole race thing! Fortunately, Dear Leader knew better, and we'll still be able to get a good race crisis going!

Comrade Smiley, one would think that these photo comparisons of Travon/Zimmerman would be old news but this one still made me laugh. (Out of compassion for such a terrible verdict of course.)

Oh no...
George Zimmerman has appeared and now rescued an entire WHITE family from a burning, overturned vehicle.Image