New National Welfare Program Needed!

Our comrades on the Left-coast in the Oblast of Berkeley, they have found a need and having come up with a solution to a very severe problem regarding the homeless and poor:

Berkeley Dispensaries to Provide Free Marijuana to Low-Income Members

No longer will we need to see such desperation on The People's Streets™:

ZHomeless1[1].jpg

Even the Teabaggers over at TPNN recognize the need:
With housing, food, healthcare, phone service and internet service all taken care of by those unable or unwilling to work, the question remains: what else do poor people need to be given to survive?
Answer: give them weed.

We need a NATIONAL amendment to the constitution now!
DEMAND THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEED!

Kitteh found da brownies.jpg

Damn - Kitteh found them again.... I meant redistribute OTHER PEOPLE'S WEED!

Comrad,
We need to go to the national forest to find the weed. The other people planted some for the cause. We can redistribute those.

Before she was placed in the witness protection program excused, I think Kathleen Supercilious ordered a regulatory amendment be added to the ACA mandating distribution of free or low cost pot to all of our underprivileged inhabitants. If I'm wrong about this...sue me!

Comrades, this is a most equal and timely subject. Welfare for Weed™ is especially needed now that the great Comrade Andrew Cuomo has signed after muscling it through legalized weed into law in the great People's Communist Collective of New York.

Tovarichi wrote:So is there a reason they call it dope?

Why yes, Comrade Tovarichi, there is! So glad you asked! And you can have your pick of which one the title applies to.

Dope.jpg