New Obama and Khalidi picture!!!

Good point but I thought having him hiding behind was fitting for the story too:)

Guest, I do take your point, although I have this strange sensation that the Obamessiah is just that: a messiah and that he is not in sum and in fine the one really doing it all.

<character>Am I the only one who thinks that Obama is somehow controlled by someone or something else?

I've got to learn how to "login" before posting:) Anyhoo...

Obama is controlled by everything good in this world. Every joy, smile and ray of sunshine is that which is Obama.

Obama might be the Antichrist... just a theory though....

TheLCABroadside wrote:Obama is controlled by everything good in this world. Every joy, smile and ray of sunshine is that which is Obama.
And lo the sun shone out the ass of the Chosen One...

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Guest, I do take your point, although I have this strange sensation that the Obamessiah is just that: a messiah and that he is not in sum and in fine the one really doing it all.

<character>Am I the only one who thinks that Obama is somehow controlled by someone or something else?

Commissar Theocritis:

Image No, you are not alone. The man can't talk without a script; he stutters because he's lying and afraid to let out the real agenda. There is a group of uber-liberals headed by George Soros that will pay any amount of money to destroy our country. Obama's just their pawn; abeit a willing one.

Provocar un Debate!

your loyal servant,

Che' Gourmet

<off>That is my take too. And think that Soros got his money by forcing Britain out of the ERM. As I recall. Think of all the little monsters who come from communist countries who pillage and screech about the country that gave them freedom. Soros and Howard Zinn among others.

And Soros fancies himself a philosopher.

Image Soros is a classic James Bond villain if you ask me.

Hollywood, for obvious reasons, is looking for villains on the right (e.g. a hint at Rupert Murdoch and Fox News in a description of a media magnate who wanted to provoke a war to give boost to his new TV channel). But the one who penetrates countries and manipulates the entire world's politics through his shady Open Society Institute, causing turmoil and conflicts, which enables him more effectively to speculate with world currencies, is Soros. And the bloody profits again get reinvested in more shady political manipulations. Like promoting and financing the Obama campaign.

Obama's victory means more bloodshed around the world as it will send a signal to all sorts of tyrants and wannabe dictators that they must use this four-year window of opportunity before Americans wake up and elect a serious Republican President.

Gentlemen, I believe Obama is but a puppet of George Soros; that Soros is Geppetto to Obama's Pinocchio.

I believe my theory also helps to explain Obama's murky origins. All this quibbling over where he was born--don't you see? He was never "born" like you and me. He was created, formed, carved from something, just like Pinocchio.

In fact, you might say the whole Pinocchio story is an allegory about Obama, who aspires to be A Real Leader.

The Blue Fairy, who makes all his potential troubles magically disappear before they can ruin him, represents the MSM.

The Fox and the Cat are community organizers who round up unsuspecting truants, vagrants, etc., and after persuading them how miserable they are, they lure (or lewer) these people to a wonderfully glittering fun place, where they ply them with booze and bongs and broads and billiards, etc., till they get so wasted and agitated they make asses out of themselves.

Thus are Democrat voters created.

But I'm still trying to figure out where Jiminy Cricket--the voice of conscience--fits into all of this.

Jiminy Cricket? Conscience? That's <i>so</i> old fashioned, Pinkie. These are the days of self-esteem which, since it abolishes personal responsibility, is the death knell of conscience.

There is no Jiminy Cricket. He is dead.

You are so right, Theocritus. Indeed, I found the following information in his bio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Talking_Cricket

The Cricket, who has lived in Gepetto's house for over a century, makes its first appearance in chapter IV where he explains to Pinocchio, whose mischief has landed his creator Gepetto in prison, that he must either attend school or get a job in order to function properly in the world. When Pinocchio refuses to listen, the Cricket expresses sympathy to Pinocchio because "you are a puppet, and what's worse is that you have a head of wood". In response, Pinocchio throws a mallet at the cricket, seemingly killing it.

Read and heed, comrades!

Ah, thank you, dear Commissarka, thank you. Such an object lesson for the coming years of enlightenment. "Throw a mallet at [your conscience] and kill it."

I personally have found it useful not to be encumbered by such things. Ironically I learned this from, of all people, Bruno. Bruno has no ego, as Freud understood it. Nor the controller of the superego. Bruno is a walking id.

He has completely thrown away everything that connects him to responsibility and exists only as a quivering lump of desire for gratification. And when he's thwarted, he screams. In rage. He can be easily manipulated by it. Plus he has no brain.

This is very convenient. The populace has been educated in Modern AmeriKKKa under the graces of the Department of Education. The culture of self-esteem has killed work and achievement. The culture of entitlement has destroyed work. So the populace has been rendered lazy, shiftless, suspicious, greedy and bent on self-adornment. Just like Bruno.

What's not to like?