New progressive cause: FLAG CONTROL

[img]/images/Flag_Control.jpg[/img]

Comrades! Join the revolution against unlicensed flag display (not including flags of ISIS or Mexico, or that rainbow one the homos like) by angry white people!

The display of flags kills people, ask anyone at MSNBC and CNN. Flag registration and proper background checks are needed NOW!

Freedom of expression? Like yelling "fire!" in a theater? Heritage, not hate? Who tried wearing a swastika armband in Germany recently and won't see daylight for years? Right to keep and bear flags? Been tried...

Join the cause, get offended and get out the protest signs!

If flags are outlawed, only outlaws will have flags.

Therefore, a reasonable approach would be to have two types of flag licences: open carry and concealed carry.

Semiautomatic flags are out of the question, of course. It's for the Children™.

Well, what will we be doing? Capture the Flag?

Would it be micro-aggressive to call those revolting people "flaggots"?

Come on, Dave--
You know only they can call each other that, anyone else using it is a flagophobe.

Be careful Ivan, you don't want to put our dear Putout out of her flagpole carrying duties. Remember, she still hasn't released the photos from that show trial after-party, there's no telling how much leverage she would have with those.

Lev Termen wrote:Send all reports of unacceptable flags to [email protected]
Thank Lenin for the Voice of Reason!!

Say, is that voice fully licensed? May I see your papers, please?

Instead of just taking it down, I propose a new, Truly Revolutionary™, revised flag:

USCSA.gif

Now, instead of the CSA, we'll have the USCSA! And we can revise all the history books to reflect this Eternally True People's Fact.

On the topic of Union V. Confederacy and the Civil War, I swear it's time for a new civil war. DC, Kailfornia, and every major city as the Union and the rest of us as the Confederacy. We'd probably lose but it'd teach all those career politicians and pro-government people a lesson that we aren't laying down, doing nothing, completely ignoring what they're doing to us. The confederate version of "The Battle Cry of Freedom" comes to mind.

And taking down a flag just because some people feel bad about it? I don't care what you feel, what evidence do you have to take down that flag? Nothing. I know it, they know it, but since it became acceptable conduct to bitch and whine about something until you get it Liberals have had America by it's balls. They don't get what they want, they start stupid petitions and squeeze the balls. Since they're good at manufacturing rage and BSing their way through an argument they usually get what they want. They appeal to the heart and turn off the brain. If liberalism was a country then the only kind of patriotism it would have would be uninformed patriotism.

palin2.jpg

Call me weak, but I totally believe her. She can see my humble iceberg from her bedroom front porch. I say we have a few stay overs discussions at my place and see if she really has become a Cubist? She is wearing a flag...albeit not The Obama flag, but a flag. I'm thinking a few vodka sours and she'll be begging for more proudly displaying a King Obama flag on the bumper of her Lada Niva before the sun rises.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA reminded me of the Electrician when he wrote:May I see your papers, please?

"This is Side 5. Follow in your book and repeat after me as we learn three new words in Turkish. Towel. Bath. Border. May I see your passport, please?"

mi
Me and Rush Limbaugh are wondering, just how is the American flag any better than the Confederate one? The Stripes&Stars flew over slavery, imperialist wars, sexist and racist bigotry of the past both long-forgotten and so recent it may as well be called "present".

And if you thought, it can not get any worse, consider this study: simply seeing American flag shifts the innocent victims towards voting for RethugliKKKans. As soon as we are done with the KKKonfederate flag, we ought to MoveOn to the AmeriKKKan one.

Err, in fact, why wait until then? Let's ban it NOW!

Comrades, let's go beyond flags, we have the Jefferson Memorial, an evil white man who was a slave owner, the Arlington House, which is the Evil Robert E. Lee memorial, in fact all of these should be destroyed in order to prevent another twelve more months of race baiting and demagoguery. Imagine if you will having to walk by these very monuments that reeks of inequality and white privilege from larger than life old white men, instead of monuments to the wide variety of citizens with diverse ethnic backgrounds, gender identities and mental disorders ( although there is still silence from most of the former slaves as to whether the destruction of those monuments would be in fact be an act of apology ). This is the time where we really should begin to allow government and organizations of impoverished victims of White America the right to finally destroy thoughts of hate, hate speech, hate literature, hate radio, Faux News and all internet sites that inspire hate and bigotry as well as rescind all rights to certain selected individuals so that library records can be inspected without a court order, all in the name of social justice. Comrades the time is right! There is nothing better than the warmth of burned books on a cold evenings night!

[color=#C0392B]Comrade Sovremennyy[/color] was so kind to think of me when he wrote:Be careful Ivan, you don't want to put our dear Putout out of her flagpole carrying duties. Remember, she still hasn't released the photos from that show trial after-party, there's no telling how much leverage she would have with those.
I have procured a part-time job carrying a most colorful flag for a wonderful group of men!

(BTW - I never retain any water when I am on the football field!)

putout-tarheel-flag-girl.jpg

What are the implications here tattoowise? Say a Comrade lost a bet some years ago and has a flag tattooed on one's body? Must it be denounced, or denounced and removed? I mean if it's good enough for Wal-Mart, its good enough for me. No need for fancy lasers, I have my ka-bar here somewhere.

How can we create new glorious mistakes for the future if the previous mistakes of the past are allowed to remain in full view of everyone?

We must erase the past in order to give our glorious propaganda making comrades stable jobs. Those Jobs being to publish the current glorious truth in text books for our glorious students to soak up.

More Importantly, if we do not clean up after history, the little heads of our glorious tiny soldiers in state schools will be filled with all sorts of different ideas about the past and we cannot be having any of that.

https://www.stripes.com/military-life/m ... d-1.353890

There is a move to re-name military bases named for racist confederate generals.

Let the record show that the offensive memory of the confederacy is perpetuated on every compass that indicates a direction opposite North. Where is the protest movement?

Every time someone sweetens a glass of tea or stops at a waffle house, they are waving the confederate flag!

Comrades, I propose we march around the south and lynch anyone we find who waves the Confederate flag on the very flagpole that they have displayed their bigotry and hate! FOR TOLERANCE!

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:What are the implications here tattoowise? Say a Comrade lost a bet some years ago and has a flag tattooed on one's body? Must it be denounced, or denounced and removed? I mean if it's good enough for Wal-Mart, its good enough for me. No need for fancy lasers, I have my ka-bar here somewhere.
Tovarisch Oskana! The simple answer for permanent removal is liquidation. (Our fascist cousins went a bit further by preserving such "art" in the form of lamp shades for the Elite)

This is not the Confederate flag.....

confederate_flag_MED.gif

This is wrongly and widely considered to be the "Confederate Flag". In reality it is nothing more than the Battle flag for the Army of Northern Virginia. A 'Battle Flag' is defined as a distinctive flag used for the purpose of leading troops into battle and has no political purpose, it was only used in battle.

This is the real 'Stars and Bars', The First National Flag of the Confederate States of America.

Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_1861-1863.svg_.png
(This is what would have flown over Richmond Virginia, the capitol of the CSA)

This is fourth and final version adopted in 1863, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd versions were the same but had fewer stars. This is also the flag that troops followed into the battle of Bull Run.

The battle flag of the Army of Northern Virgina was adopted for its unique design when the true confederate flag caused confusion on the field for both sides due to its similarity to the US flag.

"...I cannot specifically explain how I conflated this flag with the flag of..."

I say ban everything! Then we start from scratch, issuing one permit at a time for all items, actions, services, "rights," personhoods, etc., as they are requested. Commissars and other government entities will be exempted, as always, and will be issued blanket permits as well as lapel pins for identification to avoid being asked for paperwork.

RedDiaperette wrote:I say ban everything! Then we start from scratch, issuing one permit at a time for all items, actions, services, "rights," personhoods, etc., as they are requested. Commissars and other government entities will be exempted, as always, and will be issued blanket permits as well as lapel pins for identification to avoid being asked for paperwork.

A Glorious wonderful idea Comrade, another benefit you did not touch upon, though I assume you were to busy having to deal with nogoodniks to bother with it. This is the fact that if we can get the masses to fill out more paperwork in their daily lives they will have far less time to get up to mischief against the glorious state.

You wonderful idea could be placed into dictated law by simply calling it a crime prevention act!