New Propaganda Czar Named in Obama Administration

Today a new Propaganda Czar (ugh! Imperialist dog name, sorry) Commissar was named for the Obama regime. Oprah Winfrey has been given top post in the new New Order. Oprah Win-free was quoted, "My little peeps and lemmings will follow all that I tell them to. I tell them to like Tom Cruise and they do it."

"My lemmings just love me. They love that I make the cover of O magazine every month. It is a closer race than most people think, but luckily I have beaten all my competition to the cover," stated Ms. Winfrey. "With a track record like that, why wouldn't I hire her for the position?" asked President B-rock. "And my lemmings just gobble up everything I say without any thought. Why just last year I bought my whole audience a new car. Mind you, I refused to pay the taxes on the car from my gazillion dollars. Can you believe the nerve of those American auto companies? They would give away cars and not pay the taxes for all those hard-working American lemmings? Corporate greed has gone too far!" stated Oprah.

In her first days as Propaganda Commissar, Oprah plans on having Tom Cruise and John Travolta use the public (pubic?) airwaves to brainwash lead her lemmings to convert to Scientology Obamism. "Goebbels was a sissy schoolboy," said Ms. Winfrey at a private party in D.C., "I will really show people how to use the airwaves to get our agenda across." Frankly, most political pundits were unaware that Ms. Winfrey knew anything, let alone anything about Goebbels. "Besides," she said,"my salute is a whole lot better than his. Mine uses two hands and a smile."

A picture of Propaganda Commissar, Oprah Winfrey, unveiling the new Obama salute to her "lemmings."

I'm so jealous. But I suppose I must wish Comrade Oprah the best in her new position. After all, who knows better that she how to convince the masses what is good for them. I understand her next show will be about how the stimulus package is intended only for global warming research scientists, saving our planet, National Endowment for the Arts, how to make Miss America contestants look pretty with cleverly fashioned Cow Dung crowns, and "neighborhood stabilization activites (4.2 billion) I did not make that up how wonderful it will be when a "community organizer" spy/block captain is assigned to every block in America (one already visited us yesterday!).

Comrades, the Oprah does one better. She flatters her audience. She has a book club for people who cannot read.

The Oprah is going to publish a book about her experiences as Commissar of Propaganda. It will also have her favorite pancake recipes in it for all the Oprah "lemmings".