New Resort Opens for the Masses

Finally a vacation paradise just made for all the long toiling public servants:

RANGLE'S CARIBBEAN RESORT

Centrally located on the world-famous Tax cheat Beach, Rangle's Resort invites you to experience the ultimate Caribbean getaway. The Cayman Islands are known for a luxurious lifestyle, fine banking services and Caribbean charm and Rangle's Resort delivers with superior service, understated luxury and a very relaxed under the table atmosphere. Everything you need for a fantastic Grand Cayman vacation is at Rangle's Resort.

The oceanfront features 295 spacious rooms, all with private balconies, that are drenched in tropical hues and accented with rich dark woods. Indulge yourself at the Soak the Taxpayer Spa, guaranteed to relax, rejuvenate and restore your spirit. The resort boasts 4 restaurants with some offering oceanfront dining. Enjoy gourmet cuisine, breathtaking views and lush tropical gardens featuring a serene turtle lagoon & walkways with private seating nooks. Discover the ultimate Grand Cayman vacation at Rangle's Resort.

Just think this could be you after booking your vacation at Rangle's Resort!!!!!

Comrade Snoogie ~ glorious posting! This must be special, indeed, if it pleases our Progressive Party Elite (it appears to be most similar to my resort plans, if my unemployment check would just come through).

But I must inquire, is dearest Comrade Chucky, alive?

Fraulein Pulloskies,

Comrade Chuckles is just fine he is just sleeping off that fine meal of Caribbean Jerk Chicken he had.

Of course a fine lovely prole lady such as yourself would be more than welcome to book a vacation here after you receive your tax-payer funded freebie check. As the matter of fact just the mere thought of you in a bikini would turn quite a few heads not to mention their stomachs also at the resort, I'm sure.

Thank you dear Snoogies for your well versed exposition and enlightening commentary on our beloved Chucky, the Beach bum hunk of the Caribbean. My heart skipped a beat at the very contemplation of his deserved demise. Jerk Chicken seems almost most fitting for his consumption!

Have Bikini, Will Travel *flutter flutterImage

Comrade Snoogie, do they have those refreshing cocktails like you serve on the People's yacht? You know, the ones that come in a hollowed out pineapple with the little umbrella? I love those.

Fraulein, leave your bikini up in your room, it's a clothing optional beach. All you need is a towel to sit on (we don't want any racing stripes on the lounge chairs).

I think I must opt out of optional. . . I have the most adorable blue mini skirt and blouse which will be very matchy-pooh with our restful, cutie pie, Mr. Chucky. Hunky Chucky . . . swoon

I denounce you Commodore Snoogie Woogums!!!! Showing a great Progressive such as Charley Rangle lounging. He is a Made Progressive, I am sure he was simply testing that Lounge Chair to make sure it is safe for the Proles. This appears to be a bourgeois vacation in Cayman Islands, but in reality this is a fact finding mission. in Errrrr in ahhhhh, Havana Yea Havana he is in the workers paradise.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

I DENOUNCE RED STAR!!!!!!!

Comrade it is obvious that Comrade Chuckles Rangle is not lounging but deep in thought about how he could care even more for the poor masses!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at him, poor and wore out thinking of all the suffering those Rethuglikkans cause!

Also RED STAR it may not have occurred to you but if your cheesy denouncement actually does get some traction, then we'll never get to see Fraulein Pulloskies in a bikini!!!!!!! Now that would be a .....errrrr....real tragedy.

I DENOUNCE YOU BOTH!
I haven't denounced anybody in days, so dammit, shut up and take it!!!
Hon. Charles Rangel never rests. He is black- he cannot become tired. Tiredness is for whitey (spit).
He is also NOT "finding facts" you FOOLS! That is what Repuke-licans do... the facts are what he wills them to be.
In actuality, Honest Chucky Rangle is recieving transmissions directly from Lord Barry on his state-of-the-art Hi-Def Teleprompter screens he had custom made to fit the backside of his eyelids. He is merely on his back in order to find the clearest reception. And he is CERTAINLY NOT snoring and drooling... that is a secret coded reply he is transmitting back to Obammy.
Seriously, all this talk about 'resting', 'resorts', 'taxpayer-funded junkets', thats just tock radio nonsense trying to persuade you that Chuck's falling down on the job. As if!

Czar Czar,

A distinct possibility that he is receiving transmissions from the big 'O' while in that comfy non-taxing relaxed position. Though there may still be some lingering doubts. Now if you (whooo, whooo she's hot) could be so kind as to sport a real nice skimpy bikini and trot slowly by the lounge chair area just to Chucky's right before heading over to him to verify the facts you've stated, oh, let's say about 2 in the afternoon. I'm sure everything will be cleared up and these petty little denouncements could all be put aside.

Much appreciation from RED STAR and me humble little self in advance!!!!

I denounce all of you for denoucing all of you. Progs musts stick together. O our dissent should be directed toward the racist Republipukes dissenters!

Ahhh the Thought of a new Show Trial is enticing is it not? We all seem to enjoy a good Show Trial.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

A showtrial...hmmmm. But we'd need defendants. It's obvious that the Fraulein and Czar-Czar are in cahoots to spread disunity in our ranks. So I must denounce them and their denouncements denouncing us for denouncing each other.

Comrade Whoopie, as much as I hate to denounce, I must denounce you! This is just way too uber denunciation go'n on!

Komrades, Komrades....
Uhhhh.... my head.... such a hangover from last nite's People's Tea-Coffee-Cocoa-Vodka-Vodka-Vodka Party. You all should know that the Denunciatory Denouncements from myself were more about trying to catch Hot Barry's eye at the party. Sigh... sadly it didn't work. I woke up on the basement floor surrounded by dirty mugs and shot glasses next to a snoring, pantsless Komrade Bubba.
So, I promise- no more baseless accusations from this Prog... unless Barry's around... then it's every ladder-climbing Commie for him/herself!!

Czar Czar wrote:Komrades, Komrades....
Uhhhh.... my head.... such a hangover from last nite's People's Tea-Coffee-Cocoa-Vodka-Vodka-Vodka Party. You all should know that the Denunciatory Denouncements from myself were more about trying to catch Hot Barry's eye at the party. Sigh... sadly it didn't work. I woke up on the basement floor surrounded by dirty mugs and shot glasses next to a snoring, pantsless Komrade Bubba.
So, I promise- no more baseless accusations from this Prog... unless Barry's around... then it's every ladder-climbing Commie for him/herself!!

Oh! Such memories of frivolity that brings back to mind! Nothing quite so charming as kissing the basement floor after a vodka and beet celebration. I have such envy for you, Czar Czar. Back when I was younger and into my weekend celebratories, there were many a hunk'armas vying for my attention. Glorious days and glorious nights! The motherlands Vodka makes the rear end of a goat look attractive. . . . long live vodka!