Newtler Gingrich for GOP Chairfuehrer

rt_gingrich_070920_ms.jpg

A counter-revolutionary running dog for all seasons!

How could it be, after a glorious revolution such as the one we had nearly a week ago, that evil hate mongering regressive s still wandering about unsupervised? Are there no camps to hold him yet?

Just Visiting
Dr. Nyet wrote:How could it be, after a glorious revolution such as the one we had nearly a week ago, that evil hate mongering regressive s still wandering about unsupervised? Are there no camps to hold him yet?

Don't worry. It's coming up faster than you think.

Image Image Image

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Image
A counter-revolutionary running dog for all seasons!

He is soooo dangerous!!!
We must eliminate ASAP!
DANGER COMRADES!
Image I'm already a member of American Solutions, NumbersUSA and NRA as well. Any others I should look at? He's 1/2 of my dream ticket! His brains + Sarah + Grover Neiquist = Solutions!

PS - Thank you and Happy Veteran's Day to all of our Cube veterans and God Bless you and yours!

Comrades, I don't know. He's playing footsie with Nancy the Pelosi on global weather. I'm not comfortable with that. What we need is a Lee Atwater. We need a bulldog, someone with a take no prisoners attitude.

Newt is a bulldog that takes no prisoners. He is a bulldog that shows up on your stoop as a poodle, gets on the inside, and then rips your shit to shreads while pooping all over your expensive white carpeting. Newt gets results.

The other candidate is Michael Steele who I personally have reservations about.

Yuck... Someone is backing Alan Keyes on Malkin's blog. (Pukes)

Comrades,

With Newt Bitterclingrich or one of his ilk in charge, the GOP could very well become dangerous again.

This picture reminds me of what the Republikkkan conventions were like with men like Newt in command:

Exterminate! Exterminate!

We cannot permit this.

Cannot the people's Fairness Doctrine be used to exert control? Have we not infiltrated that organization fully enough? Where are the community organizers??