Newton's Law

For every Obama action, there will be an equal and opposite reaction. And that's just my first day in office.

#2 states that an object at rest tends to remain at rest...

Until acted upon by an outside force...

Or perhaps something like this might encourage some motion from Obama .......

angry mob.jpg

Like about a year from now..... if not sooner.

Gravity is a myth; all matter simply desires to be near to Obama.

ObamaHalo19.jpg

But I was told that all lobster gravitates toward Moochele... I'm puzzled.

Comrade T,
Michelle patrols the perimeter of Barack's " event horizon " and intercepts the lobsters, burgers and fries before they reach him.

Krasnodar wrote:Comrade T,
Michelle patrols the perimeter of Barack's " event horizon " and intercepts the lobsters, burgers and fries before they reach him.
Ahhh, much like The Newt intercepts women when he's already married!

Yes, perhaps this Newt IS prime White House material after all!! Plus, he's willing to make videos with Democrats, even Nanski Peloski, he believes in climate change, he wants amnesty for illegal aliens - so I'm thinking serious non-partisan presidency here.

Most excellent, comrades - the plan IS coming together! Of course, these very same good traits are exactly what will keep a lot of evil Rethuglikkkans with a "moral compass" at home and not voting in November - they like to mutter silliness about not voting for evil, even when it's the lesser of TWO evils.

Dear Leader shall be reelected!! Let the celebrations begin!!

Or at least begin to be planned.

Yes R.O.C.K. it is disappointting that the Rethuglicans are going for Newt. It would have been so much better for us had they rallied behind Ron Paul. With his connections to George Soros and him siding with Barney Frank to gut the military, he would have been most useful. Plus Paul is great admirer of our favorite Representative Dennis Kucinich.

I so hoped that at the very lest those knuckledragging right-wingers would have supported Romney. Have you heard how he use to slam Ronnie RayGun? It would have been so fun to watch conservatives kick and scream as Mitt stabbed them in the back after he nailed down the nomination.

However there is still hope, it's far from over, we still have a chance to undermine their primary.

Tovarichi wrote:But I was told that all lobster gravitates toward Moochele... I'm puzzled.

Comrade, Moochelle's gastrointestinal system contains an astronomical formation which past raaaaacist scientists dubbed a "black hole" but which modern progressive science has renamed "People's interstellar particle association to demand socially-just redistribution of matter."

Ahhhh, the gloriossituditification of Dear Leaders own sciences now that NASA is here to appease mooslims! How awesome...

Tovarichi wrote:Ahhhh, the gloriossituditification of Dear Leaders own sciences now that NASA is here to appease mooslims! How awesome...
It's about time! The Koran teaches us that each night the sun sinks into a huge muddy pond apparently extinguishing itself to only be resurrected the following morning. If NASA will get serious and find this pond we can finally put an end to those Jooish/Christian creation myths.

The world is now flat again as Baptists join with atheists to ban chicken killing. Grandma's gonna be ticked about no more chicken an' dumplin's!

https://www.examiner.com/spirituality-i ... gion-video

While this "Amerikkan Thinker" seems to be a contradiction in terms, I'm nonetheless proud of Maksim and the Kollective of the Cube... Big Attaboy!