No Blood for Baldness!

During Obama's recent presser on Health Care he accused doctors of performing un-necessary surgery for profit. I believe he just exposed a sinister plot by "Big Tonsil" to steal our children's organs and sell them in China as a cure for baldness.

We must put a stop to this illegal trade in human body parts. We must save our children's glands. Write your Congressprog today and demand an investigation.

Outragous! You wonder why we must have the Party run the Healthcare industry, because He cares, Yes He Does!

BTW, with that much hair, don't you think she could share that with our folically challenged comrades? Baldness is a curse, and no one should be bald, except maybe just born babies, but that is a stretch.

Now what about those with gray hair, like me?

But does the carpet match the drapes? If so, it must be tucked in her socks.

Yes. I fully realize I am going to smoke a turd in purgatory for that one.

Comrade Betinov, as the Party Organ Donor you of all people brain in jar should be more sensitive to the issue of tissue.

That Chinaman girl has more than her fair share of hair. It should be cut off and redistributed to those who are folliculary challenged, thus eliminating the need to steal our children's precious bodily organs.

And don't you find it just a bit suspicious that tonsil and tonsorial share the same first three letters? Clearly there is a sinister link between tonsils and hair. I think that right there is all the proof we need to round up every last doctor and put them all against the wall.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
During Obama's recent presser on Health Care he accused doctors of performing un-necessary surgery for profit. I believe he just exposed a sinister plot by "Big Tonsil" to steal our children's organs and sell them in China as a cure for baldness.

We must put a stop to this illegal trade in human body parts. We must save our children's glands. Write your Congressprog today and demand an investigation.

And we should all follow the example of Comrade Michelle O who opted to never have any unnecessary surgery. Just goes to show that Comrade Nansky is a big fat hypocrite.