No wonder the NYT is going out of business

Ok. I understand the need to appear objective after our beloved MSM has been denounced for fellating The One, but the NYT has gone TOO FAR! Ushanka tip to HotAir.

The People's Rag wrote:When President Obama briefed Congressional leaders at the White House last week on his plans to send more troops to Afghanistan, Senator Harry Reid offered some advice: Whatever you do, he told the president, don't call it a “surge.”

The People's TP wrote:But the risk, in the minds of some critics, is looking like the government no longer takes the dangers of the world seriously. “They seem more interested in the war on the English language than in what might be thought of as more pressing national security matters,” said Shannen W. Coffin, who served as counsel to former Vice President Dick Cheney. “An Orwellian euphemism or two will not change the fact that bad people want to kill us and destroy us as a free people.”

What used to be The People's Voice wrote:Summoning one of the most memorable moments of the Bush presidency, Mr. Stewart then showed a mocked up photograph of Mr. Obama in a pilot's flight suit on the deck of an aircraft carrier under a banner proclaiming, “Redefinition Accomplished.”

View the full article HERE.

(off)
If I wanted to hear some libtard preach, I'd pop in a Michael Moron movie, turn the volume up loud, and surround myself with some of my liberal friends. Though they may blow a blood vessel because they know I'm the most conservative person in my class.

That's always a difficult but very desirable position, Comrade Commissar. In my line of work, I have the luxury of being surrounded by a lot of like-minded types. Individuals who believe in the power of I. However, there are two rather Progressive comrades who often end up on the same shift with each other, and with me. They banish Faux News from the projectors at the front of the room and move it to the side screens. They love to interject their tinfoil transmissions into the conversations the rest of us have. They are also VERY senior to me in pay grade. I take no greater satisfaction than when slaying their stupidity. I blasted one of them the other night by calling him on his use of the traditional liberal argument of "I'm not an expert but neither are you so therefore you must be wrong." I went off about this fallacy for a couple minutes and he kept his fat gob shut for the rest of the night. It was hott.

(off)
Bravo! I always love hearing tales of conservatives debating with liberals and shuting them up for quite some time. I've learned one of the best ways to shut them is to use their own weapons against them, like you did.

I personally gave up debating with these narrow minded people because, at least at this point in my life because I just can't win with them. Before you say, "of course you won't win." Let me say, "of course I won't win, I already know that." The only reason I do debate them is because they start it and I'm not going to back down from them, but I just let them have their opinion as long as they leave me alone. In case you aren't aware of it, I'm in college so the libtards are going to be thick (both in number concentration and in skull bone size) and heavy, but hopefully, it will pass and I can always drown it out by coming here, and listening to Rush Limbaugh.

One final note, while I can not completly confirm it, I'm willing to bet a lot, even my gravestone (literally, the gravestone I will have), that I was the most conservative in my class, at the end of senior year.

They always try to label us as something negative:

You're not against The Children, are you?

So you want people to suffer?

I always reply "No. That's why I advocate personal responsibility and freedom and am against entitlement."

I miss my college days, the Young Communists would set up a table in front of the main walkways at Agnes Arnold Hall and preach about the goodness of Communism and how our government was evil. They always handed out pamphlets and flyers adverting their cause, I took all that they would give me and tossed them in the trash.

Then there was the guy that would show up on campus with the life size wooden cross telling anyone who bothered to listen that we were all sinners.