Comrades! Do Not Ridicule Tea Party Protesters!

Comrades,

THIS IS IMPERATIVE, WE MUST NOT RIDICULE THE TEABAGGERS .. er TEA PARTY PROTESTERS. It has come to the attention of The Party™ by way of one of our most esteemed intellectual leader, Comrade Noam Chomsky, that Teabagger TEA Party ridicule WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!

We must have compassion™, comrades, we must understand™ their disillusionment with kapitalist system. They are being BOMBARDED with highly sophisticated corporate propaganda from a highly sophisticated machine of hate!!! These poor poor proles have been forced to listen to corporate shills like Rush Limberger, who receive MILLIONS in capitalistic corporate slush fund monies to pump hate into the soft pads of their meager minds. Comrades, it is sad, sad days for these disillusioned proles, they are victim of horrible capitalist machine.

In order to unite the unwashed masses towards the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™, we must embrace our teabagger tea party brothers and sisters and show them the way to Utopia™!

Hail Obama!

Comrade Noam is just creating plausible deniability for us. Our tools in the in Unions, media and black leadership have primed their followers for violence by labeling the Tea Party as racist and violent. It's only a matter of time before some of their useful idiots show up at a Tea Party rally armed with shotguns.

And thanks to our other (unknowingly) useful idiots in the Tea Party leadership, none of the victims will have the means to defend themselves when it happens...it'll be a massacre!

I'm already drafting responses for our media organs, check this out:
"What happened today was tragic but we must not forget that the Tea Partiers brought this on themselves."

Or how about this: "It's important for the leaders of the Tea Party to understand that their hateful racist rhetoric is directly responsible for the violence directed at their followers. They set their members up to be shot down like the dirty dogs they are."

Oooh, or this: "What the Tea Party needs to do is disband at once and order their members to stay at home and keep their mouths shut for their own good."

Who's this old goat, Chomsky? Oh dear, is he the Radio Czar?? Well, oops and pardon me... another Memo I didn't get receive (we should try using something other than pigeons, perhaps). I hate to say this comrades, but life is trying and downright hard work as it is. Do you have any idea how long I have to stand in line to get my SS check? How long it takes to argue with these lazy checkout girls about what I SHOULD be getting with WIC? And my disability check is always late . . . and now you want to curtail my free, free speech abilities, protests and picket signs?

....who receive MILLIONS in capitalistic corporate slush fund monies to pump hate into the soft pads of their meager minds.
REALLY?! *&$#@!! Greedy, greedy people. And we're told not to ridicule these baggers? Just look at the murder in NYC of that poor Mooslimic cabdriver; cut to pieces by a Rush Limberger Teabag listener who hates Mooslims! And we are not to say so?!

(say what?? he wasn't? he didn't? NOT killed? What do you mean the cabbie was against the Hamosque being built?? Why do I not get this information??? OF COURSE I LISTEN TO GOVERNMENT MEDIA!! oh, really? hummmm)

Well I must run but will give your highly suggestible suggestion some thought. Thank you loyal Comrade Rooster.

Oh now the Tea Baggers are trying to frame us for being violent. I hate it when they adopt our tactics.

Gunshot Shatters Glass Door Of GOP Office
Salisbury Police: MDGOP Office Vandalized

POSTED: 8:18 pm EDT August 25, 2010
UPDATED: 8:41 pm EDT August 25, 2010

SALISBURY, Md. -- A gunshot shattered a glass door Wednesday at a Salisbury office of the Maryland Republican Party, according to a party statement.

The party published the statement on its website, indicating that a single gunshot shattered the front door at the office early in the morning.

Salisbury police officers discovered the shattered glass after midnight and reported that the office had been vandalized.

The statement indicated that a party staffer found a bullet in the office.

If you have any information regarding this continuing investigation, contact Salisbury police by dialing 410-548-3165.

Comrade Whoopie....

It CAN'T be us!
Everyone fool enough to believe our propaganda of intellegence knows we progressives are ANTI-gun!

Long Live Comrade Noam, the People's Linguist! He has been an inspiration to the vanguard of the Glorious Revolution since he courageously dispelled the thought crimes of the ungrateful, reactionary kulaks who abandoned the glorious agrarian workers utopia of Democratic Kampuchea.

The poor, misguided Tea Partiers. One can easily sense their inbred, racial hatred. Why, back in 07/09 this small gathering practically tore down the entire city of Austin in their blind, misguided rage against people of color! Komrade Jeanine has it correct, "..this is all about hating a black man in the white house!".

The local media estimated this gathering as "a few hundred" raging tea baggers, but I have it on better authority that the crowd size was even much smaller than that:

Austin Tea Party 0709 a.JPG

Comrade Whoopie, I must apologize. I had no idea a bullet would travel so far. We just were horsing around at the Rancho, playing some Russian game... very delightful. Next thing I knew, 'kaboom'. Please do not be concerned about Comrade Ivan either... there is just the slightest nick in the jar and a new one is on order. The drip is barely noticeable. gulp

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Oh now the Tea Baggers are trying to frame us for being violent. I hate it when they adopt our tactics.

Gunshot Shatters Glass Door Of GOP Office
Salisbury Police: MDGOP Office Vandalized

POSTED: 8:18 pm EDT August 25, 2010
UPDATED: 8:41 pm EDT August 25, 2010

SALISBURY, Md. -- A gunshot shattered a glass door Wednesday at a Salisbury office of the Maryland Republican Party, according to a party statement.

The party published the statement on its website, indicating that a single gunshot shattered the front door at the office early in the morning.

Salisbury police officers discovered the shattered glass after midnight and reported that the office had been vandalized.

The statement indicated that a party staffer found a bullet in the office.

If you have any information regarding this continuing investigation, contact Salisbury police by dialing 410-548-3165.

More RiechtWing Media Lies!

Tovarishch Chomsky is, as always, truly a Stakhanovite Worker at the coal face of correct thought, and one would do well to heed his wise words, if one knows what's good for one. I feel in my bones that the Tea Partiers are but a step away from being led from the dark lair of Beckite fascism into the glorious sunshine of scientific progress by our Dear Leader, General Secretary Obama!