Nomination for Jeffrey Immelt for Hero of the Republic

Comrades! The revolution of NEXT TUESDAY is at hand and the former CEO of GE and current chairman of His O'liness' Jobs Council is taking the lead.

Working hand in hand with the NLRB and His O'liness, we shall see the shut down of the the unpatriotic non union Boeing plant in South Carolina AND the joint venture with the People's Republic of China for a commercial jet factory using GE jet engines!

It's fricking brilliant!!! Why should GE sell those same engines to Boeing, made in the USA, and being installed in the USA, when GE can do it all in China, cheaper, and reaping GE even higher Tax free profits!

Please observe a little illustrated history.

THE MATCH UP

immelt.jpg
obama.jpg

Here is a picture from their first meeting together.

obama-immelt fly.jpg

A jet plane, the engines go on a jet plane that flies like this, like Air force One

This is the turbines that go inside of a jet engine?

engine jet.jpg

Yes sir, they will go on the wing of a plane like that one over there.

obama points.jpg

I think I understand, this man Emmelt is a Genius! We can placate the Chinese by screwing Boeing and build jets with GE engines in China. I think they're unionized over there right? Right?

BO gets it.jpg

Heil Obama! Heil His O'liness

Heil Obama.jpg

This is just a rough outline, but what a genius Emmelt is!

Indeed, a Hero of the Republic!

Oh yeah, we got a medal for Comrade Immelt? Anyone?

thank you for your support Comrade ThePeoplesComrade. I will remember this when you need a favor.

Comrade R.O.C.K.

Are you authorized to be awarding the Commissarka's exclusive award?

While I appreciate the sentiment, I also appreciate the force the Commissarka weilds with her Golden Shovel.

I shall humbly decline but will remember we can always use the insanity defense when the time comes. The upside is a padded room at the re-education camps which kinda acts like insulations as opposed to the bare concrete decor of the usual accomadations. (At least that's the way I remember it!)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Image
Comrade Reiuxcat, for you, with aplomb.
When you dry aplomb, it becomes aprune, no?

ohhhh, so that's how deep Jeffy is gonna shove it up there? (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Forgive me for misinterpreting this important historical photograph.

Reiuxcat wrote:Comrade R.O.C.K.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I also appreciate the force the Commissarka weilds with her Golden Shovel.
Shhhhhhhh...

*looks around warily*

It was an extra.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Reiuxcat wrote:Comrade R.O.C.K.

Shhhhhhhh...

*looks around warily*

It was an extra.

EGADS! I DENOUNCE R.O.C.K. FOR HOARDING BEETS!!!!

The proof is irrefutable! Look, another truckful headed away from the peoples larder!

bEETS.png
New Picture (2).png

Need we more evidence?

Comrade R.O.C.K.! Please explain the meaning of this, this, this travesty!

Comrade Jeffrey has already been taken care of Commissar Reiuxcat. He has been Knighted.

Comrades,
I shouldn't be doing this, but my Comrades need to take heart that the Obama has everything under control. As part of his new jobs program he and Sir Jeoffry are going to unveil GE's new Eco-friendly jet engine:

eco_jet_engine_02.jpg
People Power!

Let us never forget, dear Comrades, that really big corporations have really big jets and really big offices and they can afford really big tax attorneys. [ BTW, if something good happens to you, GET A GOOD TAX ATTORNEY. Let him work with your CPA. Worth every penny. ]

And they can afford really good Congressmen, too. We are getting the finest government that GE can buy, and when you figure how much they're making, they can buy a lot. I love dear Jeff Immelt; he seems second only to George Soros in being someone who talks left, lives right.

Oh. Sorry. Immelt talks right and lives left.

But this does not matter. The most important thing is to make convincing the crocodile tears of Mr. Obama who tells us, and decreasingly convincingly too, that he wants jobs and wants a strong economy.

This is of course utter rubbish. We want beet fields and rows of potatoes. We want babushkas working until their teeth fall out, having no money for false ones. Rich people are hard to control and they might not take being looked down on, especially if you're as dumb as a box of hair, having been propped up by your real left-wing friends who needed an electable white liberal.

So all this angst about jobs in China is rubbish. We love China, as we love Brazil off-shore oil drilling. It hurts America.

Which stupidly and stubbornly thinks it's better than we are.

And I for one think that every single turd of mine is better than Newton's Principia. Because it's mine. That's why I polish it all the time.

Why does Ann Coulter look at me funny? Is it something on my face?