North Korea crosses Obama's 'Red Line' by endorsing Trump

kimjong.jpg
For the first time since the armistice of 1953, the United States stands ready to resume the war with North Korea.

The momentous news was delivered by President Barack Obama at a press conference in the White House Rose Garden.

“I am perfectly okay with North Korea threatening its neighbors and testing nuclear weapons,” President Obama said. “But North Korea has finally crossed a red line by endorsing Donald Trump.”

The President's remarks come a few days after North Korea backed the presumptive Republican nominee, calling Trump “a wise politician and a prescient presidential candidate” while denigrating Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton as “thick-headed.”

President Obama called upon Congress to impose new sanctions on North Korea up to and including “carpet-bombing Pyongyang” until the rogue nation “endorses Hillary Clinton like the rest of the civilized world.”

The President is expected to get bipartisan support from Senate Democrats and many #NeverTrump Republicans. Surprisingly, the United States also has the full support of China who joined in the call for the imposition of harsh sanctions on its neighbor to the south.

“We have bought the Clintons with millions of dollars of illegal campaign contributions,” said Wang Yi, the foreign minister of China. “And we have that juicy stuff we hacked off of Hillary's email server. China owns the Clintons and we will not stand idly by and see all that go to waste with a Trump presidency.”

kim jong il funeral.jpg

REUTERS: North Korea says Trump isn't screwy at all, a wise choice for president

39157-fingerboy-2.gif

The One unfurls his legendary wit in response to the Emperor of the North.

Gospodin Obama has but a few months to declare the 2016 election invalid and establish a proper dynastic People's Republic. Little Malia will make excellent President in 20 years.

I have the names of every dissenter and a 20 year supply of food and toilet paper.

OBAMA: We don't need North Korean counterfeit Okey-Doke that is of inferior quality. We will use our own, superior, American-made Okey-Doke, or maybe Mexican-made Okey-Doke, because that's who we are!

Red Square wrote:OBAMA: We don't need North Korean counterfeit Okey-Doke that is of inferior quality. We will use our own, superior, American-made Okey-Doke, or maybe Mexican-made Okey-Doke, because that's who we are!

okeydoke.jpg

Stukach Ghilkov wrote:I have the names of every dissenter and a 20 year supply of food and toilet paper.
Welcome to our glorious kollektive, comrade Stukach Ghilkov! Lenin knows we need more stukachs in our midst.

For those still learning the Mother Tongue:
stukach (стукач) = stool pigeon, fink, snitch, squealer, rat

Red Square wrote:
Stukach Ghilkov wrote:I have the names of every dissenter and a 20 year supply of food and toilet paper.
Welcome to our glorious kollektive, comrade Stukach Ghilkov! Lenin knows we need more stukachs in our midst.

For those still learning the Mother Tongue:
[highlight=#ffff00]stukach (стукач) = stool pigeon, fink, snitch, squealer, rat[/highlight]

Then,.... that means he's/she's/it's one of US the collective! Welcome!

just a nostalgic aside...

Kim Jong-un's granny+grampa+daddy, obviously in Yosemite Valley, El Capitan in background :

NKOR.Kim Jong il.Happy Family - Kim Jong-Il with his parents Kim Il-sung and wife Kim Jong-suk.(600).jpg
uh, Socrealism in Art, the glory (near) passed... ........(but, but - not to forget ObamArt 2008/9 !)

That Trump image at the Kim Jong Il funeral really took me by surprise. I was reduced to wheezing out loud!