Not your father's NASA........

My dear comrades,

The head climatologist for NASA, James Hansen, is The Goracle's right-hand man in all things pertaining to global warmingpropaganda........... climate change science.

This article is a vivid testimony that the USA has taken a back seat because this nation practices democracy, and that Communist China is now the world's best hope for global survival. Chairman Mao would have been so proud......

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jan/17/china-style-dictatorship-of-climatologists/https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jan/17/china-style-dictatorship-of-climatologists/

Our Dear Leader should present this man with the title of " Hero of the Revolution "for his enlightened wisdom concerning " government by decree."

I'm beginning to think NASA came up with that "one way ticket to Mars" plan with this character in mind

Dear Leader himself has already pointed out how much more fair. efficient and moral the Chinese government is than our own, Republican-infested system.

Krasnodar wrote:......
Our Dear Leader should present this man with the title of " Hero of the Revolution "for his enlightened wisdom concerning " government by decree."

aaaakk! You cannot expect our dear, glorious, self promoting Leader to give away such titleage to another comrade! Not when Obama IS our "hero of the revolution" and ruling by "government decree".

hero.jpg

I myself have grown tired and somewhat embarrassed being a member of the first space faring race. Time to let the gooks orientals Chinks Chinese have a go at it. I'm certain those Asiatics couldn't do any worse than us.

I mean heck, we ain't been back to the moon in 40 years, how lame is that? Of course in all fairness, we had more important things to do, like rebuild Haiti for the umpteenth time or dump another 12 billion dollars on Africa because those people are all so damned important to our future.

As for NASA, now that they're primary mission is pumping sunshine up the ass of mooslims and building their self esteem they don't have time to be planning return trips from Mars.

Besides, how would it look if after going all the way to Mars, living there for months or even years, then after making the return journey the crew burns up on re-entry or cashes because some NASA engineer with a public school education misplaced a decimal in some calculation?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I myself have grown tired and somewhat embarrassed being a member of the first space faring race. Time to let the gooks orientals Chinks Chinese have a go at it. I'm certain those Asiatics couldn't do any worse than us.....

All I can say is it is about time. Space farting, I mean seriously, comrade, you can put your useful gifts to better use than silly races. You could be doing investigatory into better uses of methane, could you not? Self propulsion, perhaps?

NASA has been mandated by dear Leader to, how you say, "pump sunshine" up to Mooslimics and I think that is a grand idea. We all must build the self esteem of others and thus, build our own esteemages.
See, does this photo not make you feel better of yourself, I ask?
awesome.jpg

and this...
awesome ch.jpg
Just image how great it makes those lousy Mooslimics feel.

They are most welcom to believe they are better than us, my prog understanding of the world has taught me that as long as they are not white, Christian, or pro-American, they are superior and demand my guilty feelings towards them for any number of reasons.

Thank you Frau, my esteem is overflowing knowing that you think my wiener is awesome between the buns. I'm sure Chedoh is also plump with pride.

ah humm, cough, I am thinking you have a misinterpretation of my interpretation of your esteemed recognition, Whoopie! . . . . . but I am glad that you are overflowing with something useful. I will have your recognition symbols made into tshirts so you can wear it to the next Obama rally and Chedoh will have it for his grandmama's birthday celebratory. She will beam with pride, no doubt.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: Besides, how would it look if after going all the way to Mars, living there for months or even years, then after making the return journey the crew burns up on re-entry or cashes because some NASA engineer with a public school education misplaced a decimal in some calculation?

Whoopie, you must understand this is GOOD news for us. Youths will not only be more amenable to the benefits of our "solutions", but they will also lack the critical thinking skills to understand that they DON'T WORK! Never waste a good crisis...

Tech Ticker wrote:

Brain Drain: Most College Students Learn Next to Nothing, New Study Says

With millions of people out of work in this country -- many who have college degrees and even advanced degrees -- rising tuition costs have many wondering if college students are getting the bang for their parents' buck. (See: Rethinking College as Student-Loan Burdens Rise)

A new study suggests, “not hardly,” if the goal of earning a four-year college degree is to actually learn something.

The report based on the book Academically Adrift: Limited Learning on College Campuses found that after two years of college, 45% of students learned little to nothing. After four years, 36% of students learned almost nothing.

https://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/brain-drain-most-college-students-learn-next-to-nothing-new-study-says-535824.html?tickers=^GSPC,^SPY,COCO,APOL,DV,ESI,^DJI&sec=topStories&pos=8&asset=&ccode=

Comrades, the changes in the edukationshun system over the last half-century to de-emphasize pointless learning and instead emphasize pointless self-esteem are all for the better! When I went to school, comrade teacher told child-persons they have value only if they learned well and could grow up to contribute to society. Now, comrade teacher tells child-persons they have value in spite learning nothing and as long as they they grow up and vote Democratic, society will contribute to THEM! The new paradigm would seem to be mucho superior and foolproof, wouldn't you agree?

I, Krasnodar, Vagabond of the Outer Parts, will start a new thread based upon the modern day college student.

Here is his contact information for any comrade that wishes to send a congratulatory note:

E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (212) 678-5500

I have already sent my note.