Obama as Tommy or Plug that Hole

Comrades,

to show how much of a laser beam Our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, has on the oil leak, the DNC and Organizing for America has come out with a political documentary adapted from the Movie "Tommy.

In keeping with the tone that the President's family has set, it is lovingly referred to as"Plug your that Hole" Mr President, a new Mantra for our times. Yes Mr President- "Plug your that Hole!" A must see for everyone to see how hard and focused the President is on this problem!

Whereas Tommy is a story about a progressive"deaf, dumb, and blind boy" who becomes the leader of a messianic movement, this story adapts easily to Our Most Great Leader Papa Obama and his glorious ineptitude struggles to save us and our planet from the evil greed of Bush, Cheney, Haliburton, oil companies and the lack of regulation. Granted, "Tommy" had no symbolic butt plug for acute diarrhea (just eyes,ears and mouth) but they are only doing a creative adaption.

The racist, xenophobic, misogynist, fascist right wing and their few allies in the MSM try to portray Our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, as indifferent or even deficient in his response to the oil leak. They are in effect, trying to say he is progressive "deaf, dumb and blind" on this issue. In reality, their are ignoring his Great Struggle and hard work in trying to solve this problem. For example, Papa Obama on vacation even found time to stop down at Louisiana to address and handle "oil balls". Showing the world he has the correct amount of incompetence gravitas to handle the situation.

This documentary should help set the record straight!

All Star Political Cast:

• Tommy (Barack Obama) : The main character of the story, from whom the album gets its name
  • Father (Joe Biden): Sometimes referred to as "Captain Johnny Walker", whose son is the album's protagonist.
  • Mother (Hillary Clinton): Mrs Walker, Tommy's mother.
  • The Lover (Bill Clinton): A romantic partner of Tommy's mother.
  • Uncle Ernie (Kevin Jennings): Tommy's 'wicked uncle', a paedophile. Becomes an aide to Tommy at the end of the story.
  • Cousin Kevin (Rahm Emanuel) : Tommy's cousin, the sadistic political bully who brutalises Tommy when left alone at the White House with him.
  • The Hawker ( David Axelrod) : A pimp for the MSM prostitute the Acid Queen, who peddles her services.
  • The Gypsy (Larry Sinclair) : A prostitute who deals in "Marxism" and exposes Tommy to the truth in an attempt to heal him.
  • The Local Lad (Jesse Jackson): The reigning champion of the game of "social progress", until Tommy beats him.
  • The Doctor (Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel): A doctor who attempts to heal Tommy and finds out that his claimed disabilities can be blamed on others, saving him from the Medical Review Boards and allowing him to point the finger of blame on others.

I have not seen the pre-release; but it has been leaked to me that during the review there was not one dry eye in the house.

Apparently, the most touching scene is when Papa Obama is standing at the ocean shores looking at oil balls and he begins to sing "See me Feel Me" with a tear in his eye as the oil begins to recede. Rumor has it that Papa Obama even does his own singing.

The lyrics fit Our Most Great leader so well

( Papa Obama - Standing at shore, arms out stretched as the ocean cries out to him)

See Me
Feel Me
Touch Me
Heal Me

See Me
Feel Me
Touch Me
Heal Me

(chorus- throng of masses singing back to the Messiah start to gather behind him as the oil recedes)

Listning to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at your feet

Right behing you, I see the millions
On you, I see the glory
From you, I get opinion
From you, I get the story

Listning to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at your feet

Right behing you, I see the millions
On you, I see the glory
From you, I get opinion
From you, I get the story

Beautiful, simply beautiful.................especially the song.

(chorus- throng of masses singing back to the Messiah start to gather behind him as the oil recedes)

(I'm thinking Moses parting the Red Sea)
and with the multitudes behind him, did he stretch his hand against the oil that befouled the great Sea and the oil then parted. Not only parted, but it recedith into that foul hole the Capitalist's dug in Mother Gaea and the multitudes rejoiced. For the great Sea had been saved and cleansed. Pan out with camera as a Sun beam streams down from the sky on the the Messiah as the multitudes sing his praises. The End.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Beautiful, simply beautiful.................especially the song.

(I'm thinking Moses parting the Red Sea)
and with the multitudes behind him, did he stretch his hand against the oil that befouled the great Sea and the oil then parted. Not only parted, but it recedith into that foul hole the Capitalist's dug in Mother Gaea and the multitudes rejoiced. For the great Sea had been saved and cleansed. Pan out with camera as a Sun beam streams down from the sky on the the Messiah as the multitudes sing his praises. The End.

Just Beautiful and Glorious. Thank you comrade for such great editing tips. Axlerod will be calling you in the morning. I believe the "star studded" cast is an excellent one as well.Yes, this is how I see Our Most Great Leader. Always looking out for us.

"Plug that Hole"
On behave behalf behalf of Mo I must denounce this! Is is notright correct to refer to dearest Mrs. O with such terms! (what say? It's not??? Then what.... oh. Well &%$#@!!!!)

Again, the phone, I must run!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
"Plug that Hole"
On behave behalf behalf of Mo I must denounce this! Is is notright correct to refer to dearest Mrs. O with such terms! (what say? It's not??? Then what.... oh. Well &%$#@!!!!)

Frau

be assured, we would never speak of Michelle Czarina in such a fashion. Besides, some holes are best left unplugged.

Is this available in quadrophonic sound? That would be more befitting the squares of the Cube.

(Ack, I am suffering from punitosis.)

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Is this available in quadrophonic sound? That would be more befitting the squares of the Cube.

(Ack, I am suffering from punitosis.)

Have no fear. This and all "medical conditions" will be solved by PapaObama Care!

It is a great progressive day to be alive Comrade!

Neotrotsky wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
"Plug that Hole"

Frau

be assured, we would never speak of Michelle Czarina in such a fashion. Besides, some holes are best left unplugged.

Oh, of most yesedness, dearest comradess! Never should such 'unholiness' speak come from loyal comradess, especially directly at her royalness, Mo.... Papa Bama. And noting previous accurate photo, I am of wonderment if she retrieved Papa Bama out of her ass?

It is of much joyfullness to know Dear Leader is still to be the Star of the Show. What is Peace Prize compared to Acadamy Award?