Obama family being 'forced out' of public housing by Whitey

Obama says he's being ‘forced out' of White House

The Obama Family is being forced out of their home to allow aging white millionaires a place to stay between visits to Camp David and Martha's Vineyard. His impending unemployment has already forced the family to send one daughter to work for minimum wage to establish entitlement to benefits.

Dispelling another popular rumor, Dear Leader (PBUH) stated "My drive is straight, but unimpressive in length." The ACLU, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson immediately attributed this flaw to his half-(cough) white heritage...

It's obvious the Obamas are victims of gentrification!!!!

Let's hope they don't end up in the middle of the desert living in a tent!

(Nothing breaks the horror of 3 weeks in hospital like making fun of Ivan!)

We've been checking the tractor barns, the beet silos, and the toolsheds, never thought to check the free-clinic.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Hope all is well, you were missed!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:We've been checking the tractor barns, the beet silos, and the toolsheds, never thought to check the free-clinic.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Hope all is well, you were missed!

The relief of the report coming from the free-clinic has reached us in Ukraine. The boys send their best, we are still hard at work tweaking the Five Year Plan....

bhl boys.jpg
bhl ukraine plan.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Putout! Where did you go? Also, regarding the Wacker, Crappy would need the scanning electron microscope attachment to make proper use of it.

I'll feel safer going forward spending my Week-Ends With Bernard and his Hero's welcome staff in a simple cottage at the lake paid for properly by OPM. Have fun with your gadgets of Science, Comrades.
bernie hero cube.JPG

The trump in the grassers, so pompous and proud of their self-made Trillionaire, in a clear demonstration of their kinetic hate for all things Bernard, are letting their hypocrisy show, so we know we've got the capitalists where we want them....
Bernie cubed.JPG

LevaP wrote:I'll feel safer going forward spending my Week-Ends With Bernard and his Hero's welcome staff in a simple cottage at the lake paid for properly by OPM. Have fun with your gadgets of Science, Comrades.

The trump in the grassers, so pompous and proud of their self-made Trillionaire, in a clear demonstration of their kinetic hate for all things Bernard, are letting their hypocrisy show, so we know we've got the capitalists where we want them....

I'm sure you'll have good time.......just don't let Bernie play Islamic Roulette....I hear he's not very good at it.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
I'm sure you'll have good time.......just don't let Bernie play Islamic Roulette....I hear he's not very good at it.

Thank-you for the reminder that i was supposed to give Joe a call about a little UN project he proposed to me. He contacted me shortly after my speech there, https://www.un.org/pga/220115_statement-bhl/ and I had forgotten all about it. On a side, have you yet read one of my latest masterpieces?
A morceau and the link....<<A question of principle, yes — but also one of truth. A necessary way station for anyone truly wishing to “reestablish Islam” and win “the cultural battle against Islamic radicalism.”If we are to join forces to win this war, there is no other way forward.https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/08/04/bernard-henri-levy-a-long-awaited-and-critical-appeal-falls-short/
Murdoch BHL.JPG
Bernard-Henri Lévy is one of the founders of the “Nouveaux Philosophes” (New Philosophers) movement. His books include Left in Dark Times: A Stand Against the New Barbarism.>>
https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/08/04/b ... lls-short/

LevaP wrote:

Thank-you for the reminder that i was supposed to give Joe a call about a little UN project he proposed to me. He contacted me shortly after my speech there, https://www.un.org/pga/220115_statement-bhl/ and I had forgotten all about it. On a side, have you yet read one of my latest masterpieces?
A morceau and the link....<<A question of principle, yes — but also one of truth. A necessary way station for anyone truly wishing to “reestablish Islam” and win “the cultural battle against Islamic radicalism.”If we are to join forces to win this war, there is no other way forward.https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/08/04/bernard-henri-levy-a-long-awaited-and-critical-appeal-falls-short/
Murdoch BHL.JPG
Bernard-Henri Lévy is one of the founders of the “Nouveaux Philosophes” (New Philosophers) movement. His books include Left in Dark Times: A Stand Against the New Barbarism.>>
https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/08/04/b ... lls-short/

So far, since your speech (which was excellent) at the 1st UN General Assembly on Anti-Semitism Jan. 22, 2015, it looks like the UN has been as useful as teats on a boar hog at dissuading anti-semitism, Christian killing, and overall death, destruction, maiming and misery inflicted on people of all kinds orchestrated by followers of ONE belief system.

Your 'latest masterpiece' is definitely a recommended read.

LevaP wrote:
Your 'latest masterpiece' is definitely a recommended read.

I sense that the Current Truth ™ in you is very strong and that it helps direct your inner being. Stay true to the Collective and your reward is certain to be full of Beets and other Party Favorites[img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img].

Thank you Comrade LevaP. I will strive to stay on the straight and narrow (or perhaps wide) of the Collective. Rewards of 'beets' and 'party favors favorites' are an appealing thought....................