Obama identifies Trump as second suspect in Orlando shooting

Obama.jpg

In an address to the American people on Tuesday, President Barack Obama identified the real culprit behind the Orlando massacre.

"Donald Trump has criticized me for not using the phrase, ‘Radical Islam.' However by using that phrase, we only radicalize Muslims around the world. In fact, the Orlando shooter lived in constant fear that any act of terrorism he committed would be singled out by Donald Trump as being an act of ‘Radical Islam.' This finally drove the Orlando shooter to commit his senseless act of terrorism."

"I have therefore instructed the FBI to issue a fatwa, I mean warrant, for the arrest of Donald Trump as the facilitator of the Orlando massacre. As I said before, there is no future for those who slander the prophet of Islam, peace be upon him."

Trump! How can that despicable man even think of becoming POTUS ?
Dear Leader nails it: Trump can't think. He is lacking in elementary logic.

Dear Leader reasoned :
"Having seen that rephrasing the language has impact on Islamic terroris.. uh, violent extremism of origin in sandy areas, how can Trump now demand rephrasing the language to get an impact on Islamic terroris.. uh, violent extremism of origin in sandy areas ??? Logic, anybody ?".

Dear Leader's spox subsequently clarified Dear Leader's thinking :

Yes, in the course of 2010 and 2011, a concerted rephrasing of language was ordered ("man-made disasters", "workplace violence", "overseas contingency operations", ...). In parallel, training material in security-relevant branches of the Administration (FBI, CIA, ...) was purged of "Islamic" lingo, under advisory leadership of Islamic experts, Peace Be Upon Them. The effects were startling. We have seen Islamic terroris.. uh, violent extremism of origin in sandy areas on the run while GM was alive. We have seen Islamic terroris.. uh, violent extremism of origin in sandy areas shrink to jayvee subdimension.

These were glorious achievements, clearly positioned on the Right Side of History, where its glorious Arc marxistically bends to.

And of course anything opposing the Transformatory Thinking of our Dear Leader, and that includes Mr. Trump and his overcomb, is on the Wrong Side of History, thereby already in its dustbin. That's not who we are. Thank you.