Obama Loses the David Brooks Vote

The Party believes this is more right-wing hate-mongering propaganda but judge for yourselves

battleswarm.blog wrote:Obama Loses the David Brooks Vote

It is well known that one of the biggest reasons for columnist David Brooks' otherwise inexplicable swoon over Obama was his natty dressing style. “I remember distinctly an image of—we were sitting on his couches, and I was looking at his pant leg and his perfectly creased pant, and I'm thinking, a) he's going to be president and b) he'll be a very good president.”

However, Obama may have just lost the all-important Brooks vote due to this image:

ObamaJacket-300x211.jpg
https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=4353
This must be a photo-shopped picture or something. Maybe a cardboard cutout or Sarah Palin in drag. Dear Leader Obama would never appear so dishevelled. Never.

Obama is STILL a very good president. Chris Matthews' legs are still tingly. David has not turned his back on him. If I look closely, I can still see the halo. No, I'm not in denial, this really is a fake.

THIS IS A LIE! LOOK, LOOK, LOOK AT HIS PANTS! SEE, THE CREASE IS STILL THERE! THE JACKET DOESN'T COUNT, I TELL YOU! IT'S THE PANTS THAT MATTER! IT'S THE PANTS!

Goo... I think I'm losing it. If I close my eyes and take a few extra pills, it will seem like 2008 again.... ...I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal... Ahhhhh....

The hits just keep on coming. When the public personna starts to go, what the hell is left? Zero posthumous.

You are correct. Our dear Leader with his straight creased pants would never look the buffoon. (NO OFFENSE TO COMRADE BUFFOON)

This is not Obama either but a reichwinger impersonator, trying to make Hussein Barry Barakie look the slob.

and this is not the way he eats, but yet, another phony impersonator. WHO eats like that, I ask?! Well except Comrades Whoopie, Ivan, and Chedoh, but that does not count.... of course.

We need to do something about all the fake photos! Where is a Democrat with a law, when we need one?!

It certainly looks like Obama can unhinge his jaw like a snake. Yet despite is masticatory skills he keeps getting skinnier and skinnier. Those pics of him in Hawaii in short pants made him look like he spent time at one of our gulags.

Obama choke.jpg
Perhaps it was the result of him shedding his skin.

Comrades,

He is just showing the fact he can really open his mouth wide when he wants to.

For food and other solid objects.

umm, I am thinking he is demonstrating the Party Approved way of vomiting after hearing Rethuglican speak. Either that, or Pres. Michelle was making an unexpected appearance and he did not way to be caught with Hamburg on his breath. Better to smell like puke, than burger, eh comrades?

Comrades, it is heartening to know that despite all the efforts of the Rethuglicans to unsettle him, Dear Leader Obama still excels at all the necessary leadership skills such as mastication and vomiting. But like all great figures in history, he is not resting on his laurels but working hard at developing new skills to meet the challenges of history......

obamalice01.jpg

Fellow Hope and Changers, WE ARE IN GOOD HANDS!

Simply because Dear Leader may be a button fumbler, doesn't mean he's fumbled everything else. Geesh!

Comrade Opiate, I must say, that is a most impressive photo. And I am pleased to see Obama does not mind being photographed as a cross-dresser. They are men...... women... they are people too, who vote and should be recognized (that is, when they do not mind being 'recognized'. If we are not supposed to recognize them, then we won't!!)

Well, at least Dear Leader can be noticed here at the Cube, and let his hair down, or actually, as depicted with the little pet piggy, put his hair up.

Opiate of the People wrote:Comrades, it is heartening to know that despite all the efforts of the Rethuglicans to unsettle him, Dear Leader Obama still excels at all the necessary leadership skills such as mastication and vomiting. But like all great figures in history, he is not resting on his laurels but working hard at developing new skills to meet the challenges of history......

obamalice01.jpg

Fellow Hope and Changers, WE ARE IN GOOD HANDS!

Comrade Opiate,

This picture is either is a really, really bad impression of Prince Poppycock, or a very good illustration of all that "toxic rhetoric" we've been hearing so much about as of late.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:
Comrade Opiate,

This picture is either is a really, really bad impression of Prince Poppycock, or a very good illustration of all that "toxic rhetoric" we've been hearing so much about as of late.

Comrade, the Dear Leader has chosen to reach out to the transgendered pig fetishists because he hopes one of them can help Michelle improve her wardrobe he identifies with the discrimination, oppression and suffering they live with. As he has told us in his books, he felt the same lack of compassion from society when he was growing up, improverished in the ghetto. We know this is bullshit because he actually spent most of his youth in places like Hawaii where bi-racial children are accepted true because he rose above all of these difficulties by using them as an advantage to become America's first black president. His outreach to the alienated transgenedered and cross-dressing community is another ploy which may work because he actually looks better in a dress just part of his need to be sure no one is left behind.

<prog off>

Who says he's cross-dressing?