Obama: Mustang Sally Better Slow That Mustang Down!

Cost me, here in Los Angeles, over $4 per gallon this weekend. I don't mind! Cause I can ride my bike to work, 40 miles away, just like PeeWee Herman, who wouldn't give his bike up for anything! Or, I can take the non-existent public transportation! Always the best choice! Did I say nonexistent? Guess I mis-spoke, heh, heh.

In order to understand what dear leader is up against, Comrades, one must consider the actual meaning of the word "Sally"

This is such a bitch to deal with when you want to take control and "liberate" the big auto companies from public competition. An outrage on the American People!

You might as well get a trade-in, says Obama, laughingly, regardless of the cost required to get this replacement:

What's more, (I hope you're sitting down), he has to deal with THIS:

Chevy Volt Sparks Garage Fire:

Steering Wheel Falls Off 2011 Chevy Cruze

We all know this is Bush's fault!

Why Ford doesn't take any bailout money:

This is Bush's fault, too!

So, taking into account wymyn, sex and everything, we all know he doesn't care one whit about all the above, Obama offers this as his always-inclusive, diversity-filled, race-card (no black girls in this, BUT a black guy is singing it (PERFECT!) retaliation:

He gives "Sally" a real "talkin' to", you'll see what I mean, (all she wants to do is ride around, usin' up gas, in addition to all the impudent American people!) All the while assuring us he doesn't have horns. I mean, is this a wonderful, feel-good leader, or what?

This Vid/Aud from Wilson Pickett says it all! Can ya'll dig it? Hell! It's all there in the damn groove!

Comrades,

Comradette Pamalinsky has brought up just the sort of back-to-the-future leader the Party needs: Pee Wee Herman for Transportation Secretary. Not only was he an early advocate of the bicycle (and able to promote its use effectively to and for the children), he has always known how to keep his hand in and is photogenic. Moreover, his youthful character guarantees he will never fall asleep like the undead Bush legacy drones polluting the current Party Administration.

I would also like to make a heartfelt statement that no Party member ever purchase a Ford vehicle, built on the backs of exploited American workers, their unions' spines shattered by rightwing Ford goons. Imagine, in this unprecedented time of struggle bequeathed us by the former Bush junta, that any auto manufacturer would be so unpatriotic as to refuse Party funding and direction! Just what do the fascists at Ford think we The People pay our enlightened leaders like Barney Franks for?

Comrades, it is a sad day when Ford is allowed to do as it pleases and fly in the face of government benevolence.

Only when a Ford Mustang is allowed never to exceed the speed of a bicycle ridden by Al Gore will true social justice be approximated in the auto industry.

I earnestly believe the eco-friendly power and technology of the Flintstones' automobiles is being intentionally sat upon by Big Oil, Big Car, Big Plane, Big Motorcycle, Big Go-Kart, and numerous other nefarious crony capitalist cartels. It is past time, comrades, to rise to our feet!

Comrades! Just got back from Cuba, having fun in the sun. Seeing the old Chevys, long lines for provisions and the smiling faces of those enjoying the fruits of a successful revolution made me want to stay there forever. Those Chevys from the fifties are still going strong, as long as the donkey that is pulling it doesn't drop dead from exhaustion. I went there to have my wisdom teeth removed and came back with a triple bypass surgery. Those doctors are fabulous there. They told me my heart was fine and they wanted to perform the surgery so I would not have to do it in the future. They sure know how to cover all bases. So get yourself a 55 Chevy and a mule to pull it and celebrate the ongoing revolution to free the people from hard work and from working at all. As you are cruising through the hood, put this as background music. Enjoy!

Hello, mitrokhinkgb

I've not seen you around here before. Welcome! And, thank you for your most informative post! I am absolutely thrilled by your recent visit to Cuba, and must admit, a bit envious! How fortunate you were to get the "Two-fer Special" that Cuba offers! Too bad we can't get it here in the states. I mean, triple bypass AND wisdom teeth removal…such a DEAL! You must let Michael Moore know about this! He will be more than happy to let us all know what a rip-off our healthcare system is, a true patriot!

I love vintage cars, especially those from the 50's. Used to drive a 55 Chevy Bel-Air, copper and beige! At that time, no mules were needed to drive it. Now, well, things have changed. The most exuberant expression of individuality was rampant then, not so much, now. As it should be, for the collective, of course.

I've often wondered if I could actually purchase Cuba, and use the existing structure, including the vintage cars there, as an attraction, fix 'em up, much like Disney! But, that is Capitalist heresy! What was I thinking?

Alas, I want to thank you for this lovely, quite tasty music from the boys in Russia. Eloquent and to the point! Think I'll take a ride through the hood, which I have never done. Thank you for suggesting this new adventure!