Obama never kicked that door; to claim otherwise is racist!

In a blatant display of racism, a young white male oppressor attempted to disseminate a slanderous animated visual propaganda of President Obama kicking a door after a press conference. See below (Party members only; all others must close their eyes and scroll half-a page down).

Obama_kickdoor.gif

Apparently, when this hateful perpetrator coldly calculated in his twisted mind this act of "micro-aggression," he didn't account for the watchfulness and loyalty of covert Party operatives among his student comrades at McGill University (Montreal, Canada). The atrocious hate crime was immediately denounced and reported to the authorities, with demands of immediate justice, purges, and show trials.

The University's strike team immediately apprehended the thoughtcriminal, who was later forced to grovel before the faculty and publicly confess all his heinous thoughtcrimes, including the character assassination attempt on Dear Leader.

Student forced to apologize for emailing pic of Obama kicking a door, because RACISM

Incredulously, the despicable criminal still remains alive, which can only be explained by the fact that he lives in a more lenient Canada. We are confident that if this were to happen in one of the educational stronghold of the progressive USSA, the revolutionary tribunal would have sentenced this dirty enemy of the People to public execution by stoning, for suggesting that anyone on the side of progress can exhibit anger and violent behavior.

It appears that this slanderous piece of animated agitprop was generated earlier by a known thoughtcriminal Jay Leno, who was recently (and justly) kicked out of the Tonight Show at NBC and replaced by a younger and more loyal Party member, whose name escapes me.

Here is the video that appeared on the Jay Leno show and the breakdown of how this cunning and insidious hateful clip was manipulated to create the false impression that Barack Obama is not a kind and god-like benevolent ruler, but is prone to human weaknesses.
~

Some door kicks are more racist than others.

The loyal debunker of anti-progressive hoaxes, Snopes.com, explains it in more detail.

More despicable, lying examples of mini-video propaganda from the Jay Leno show:

Some backflips are more racist than others.
Some temper tantrums are more racist than others.

Comrade, posting such inflammatory images could be construed as an act of micro-aggression!

Ah, thank you for exposing that thoughtcrime, Comrade!

At least we all know that the video of Tina Fey Sarah Palin saying "I can see Russia from my house!" is real.

Thank You for the clarification, Red.

Now that I know subversives are doctoring film of Dear Leader in order to make him look like a complete imbecile it explains this piece of footage.

Of course Dear Leader never said that. Nobody would be so arrogant and foolish as to repeatedly look the people's in the eye and say complete blatant untruths. This was a setup, comrades. Probably orchestrated by the fascist at Faux News no doubt.

After briefly observing this counter-revolutionary excuse of gas-lighting, I made all the Future Workers in my vicinity write down "Great Liberator, Fearless Dear Leadyer did not kick the door down or throw the podium onto the floor, it was all lies perpetrated by the enemy." Of course, The Children were unable to write, and none of them understood what 'perpetrated' meant, so we opted to use the primitive noise band option after we formed a drum circle to sing vamped songs praising the works of the state.

obama-catapault.jpg
I realise that I have posted this image ages ago and it is deep within the "catacombs" of the Cube, but nevertheless, I shall post it once again as it depicts Obamao doing the things that he does best, kicking and golfing.

Tovarichi wrote:Micro aggression deserves a micro apology.
After the micro apology, a micro acclamation to our dear leader is in order.

Of course that door was kicked open. However we all know that Dear Leader couldn't have been the one; this is obviously a poorly doctored film of his predecessor. Yes folks, now as always we can say, "BUSH DID IT!"

Things like this should never be made or published or gone unpunished.

OBallerina1.png

Dear Leader, (PBUH), there is nothing he cannot do.

Tovarichi wrote:Dear Leader, (PBUH), there is nothing he [highlight=#FFFF00]cannot[/highlight] do.

Tsk...tsk...Dear leader [highlight=#FFFF00]cannot[/highlight] lie!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:Dear Leader, (PBUH), there is nothing he [highlight=#FFFF00]cannot[/highlight] do.

Tsk...tsk...Dear leader [highlight=#FFFF00]cannot[/highlight] lie!

ObamaInAForest.jpg