Obama promised "flexibility"..but how did Medvedev respond?

summit.JPG
President Obama had his own Etch A Sketch moment today

The Democrat was speaking to outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev during a meeting in Seoul, Korea, when reporters entering the room overheard Obama trying to preach patience with his counterpart.

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space,” Obama could be heard telling Medvedev, referring to incoming President Vladimir Putin.

“Yeah, I understand,” Medvedev replied in English. “I understand your message about space. Space for you.”

Image This is completely out of character and way off base, but I couldn't resist:

Obama: "After my election, I'll be able to bend a few inches lower. You're gonna like it."
Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

Obama Tryouts:

Obama: This can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.
Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you.
Obama: This is my last election. After my election, I'll have more flexibility.
Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Medvedev wrote:As soon as you know the election results
I wonder what he means by "as soon as you know"? I mean, we all know that these "elections" are really just formalities that Dear Leader uses to shut those stupid Rethuglikkkans up, when really He, in in His infinite wisdom, is the perfect electorate and the perfect candidate. His unwavering omniscience transcends time, so He already knows the "results" of the "election".

russian-elections-lol.jpg

This calls for a caption, but it's late and I am tired.

"This flexibility thing reminds me of my days as a bat boy in the Chicago Men's Club!"

After the brief encounter, Bo was heard to murmur, "Adios MF".

Bowing and kowtowing both requires a lot of flexibility, and I am so glad that our Prez has so much flexiblity left.

Psssst! When I turn our last 300 nukes over to an international committee, I'll throw in a shower with Sandusky at the Chicago Men's Club!

I bet you a back rub in the Chicago Men's club that I am more flexible than you!

Hands off! The Russian wrestling matches between gay Communists always start off as innocent fun!

https://news.yahoo.com/photos/russian-ho ... slideshow/

Shhhh! This box contains the FLUKE "protection package".

Nukes! I thought you said reduce our FLUKES! Damn Pelosi wasted that whole media event!

I promise not to tell about your wood if you promise not tell about my splinters.........

I agree to the agiprop media trade. Now who do you offer in exchange for Sandusky and Fluke? Pssst! My technique in the shower is far smoother than Sandusky's! Pssst! My technique in the shower is far smoother than Sandusky's! Will you please let me be on top sometime?? Please. Pretty please. Please. Please. Please with sugar on top. Please. Please, please, please. NO, HANDS OFF YOU NASTY BEGGAR!

Proof that even progressive comments can be defined as SPAM.

If he was flexible now he would have thrown Juan Williams into the mix!

Komrad Phobianov -

could you please post all your homoerotic "Chicago Men's Club" quips in one post instead of creating a dozen? Now they will all need to be copy-pasted into one bigger comment. The Politburo has awarded that responsible assignment to you. Don't disappoint the comrades upstairs!

Pssst! My technique in the shower is far smoother than Sandusky's!

You put your putin in.
And you pull your putin out.
That's what is all about!

Do you like my little song I created just for Putin?

I could Red, but only if I could think of them all at one time.
Seems like I missed the opportunity to insert them into the graphic. Someday when I don't have a real job any more, I will take a tutorial to find out how to do it the right way.

All the best!

Using "edit" for adding to an existing post is for conservative capitalist pigs and not progressive.

-People Against Editing-

Komrad Phobianov -

Please observe above how I placed all your posts into one for you, taking my valuable time from such important things as fighting capitalism.

All I needed for that was to press the EDIT button, as ThePeoplesComrade rightly noted.

In the future, if you have an afterthought a minute or two after posting, please go back to the post, press the EDIT button, and insert/change the content.

If you do not comply, I carry a briefcase chained to my wrist, with a RED BUTTON that can nuke all your posts altogether.

Sorry. I did not realize that using the edit button and consolidating the one-liners was all you were asking of me.Keep up the good work!

Flexibility does not only refer to body positions but to political positions too, so goes a pol ad by Karl Rove:

https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rov ... 56121.html

What would a double agent do that Dear Leader has not already done or tried to do..........

Komrad Phobianov wrote:Flexibility does not only refer to body positions but to political positions too... What would a double agent do that Dear Leader has not already done or tried to do...
That's what I call a double agent double entendre!