Obama ridiculed by brainwashed Turks

Look at the picture accompanyingthis article comrades. An insult to the glorious world of Next Tuesday(TM) that we are all working for!

p1q.jpg

I don't know Turkish, so at first glance I wondered if they were calling for his castration, but the dictionary tells me that "geld" is of Old English/Old Norse origin, so unless the Crusaders happened to leave it behind after ransacking Constantinople, maybe not.

The problem with that poster is that come on, people, we all look like that under our faces. What I keep waiting for is one of those boring WH press conferences where Obama will pull off his face a la Mission Impossible to reveal a Godzilla head underneath.

Not only would it prove me right, but it would liven things up and send all those MSMers screaming and fleeing the East Room with pads and pencils and recorders flying everywhere--except for Helen Thomas, who'd remain frozen in her front row seat, gaping back as if beholding her long lost twin.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Image

I don't know Turkish, so at first glance I wondered if they were calling for his castration, but the dictionary tells me that "geld" is of Old English/Old Norse origin, so unless the Crusaders happened to leave it behind after ransacking Constantinople, maybe not.

The problem with that poster is that come on, people, we all look like that under our faces. What I keep waiting for is one of those boring WH press conferences where Obama will pull off his face a la Mission Impossible to reveal a Godzilla head underneath.

Not only would it prove me right, but it would liven things up and send all those MSMers screaming and fleeing the East Room with pads and pencils and recorders flying everywhere--except for Helen Thomas, who'd remain frozen in her front row seat, gaping back as if beholding her long lost twin.

Yes, I have imagined the same. With the exception of it being like that TV series "V."