Obama says Yes ICANN Transform the Internet

Obama says Yes ICANN Transform the Internet:

The USA invented the Internet and made it available to the World by creating ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers) to run the Internet in the American Way -- for Freedom of Speech, Religion, Association, Assembly and Petition. Now, in 2014, it appears that the USA is planing that commencing in 2015, the Internet will be run the "International" way, which will, undoubtedly include regulation off speech, religion, association, assembly and petition; stated differently, it will involve a NEW form of "ICANN," which will come to mean "Ideologically Counter-Americanizing the Net's Nature" or "Internationally Collectivizing America's Noble Network."

Said a Slack-Jawed Right-Winger about this: "This is not a good thing for what JFK deemed the long twilight struggle seeking to assure the ultimate triumph of liberty over tyranny."

--KOOK

How typical of the greedy American Fascist KKKapitalists to turn over the Internet to its true owners (from whom they stole it in the first place) AFTER they have used up all of the world's IP addresses!

Comrade squirrell, Your bugle corpse? corps reminds me of a statement used by the drum and bugle corps and a predominantly male school I once attended, of which the bandsmen were quick to state that

"if you can't beat it or can't blow it, what good is it?"

We left them to shower by themselves...

Captain Craptek...
I know you are going to require at least a T1 & A broadband connection!

t1-n-a-broadband.jpg

Comrade Putout,

I knew you'd show up sooner or later, so I saved this snippet from Wiki. There's something about horn players to be learned here, but I'll avoid drawing any conclusions - you're on your own:

The nicknames Satchmo and Satch are short for Satchelmouth. Like many things in Armstrong's life, which was filled with colorful stories both real and imagined, many of his own telling, the nickname has many possible origins. The most common tale that biographers tell is the story of Armstrong as a young boy dancing for pennies in the streets of New Orleans, who would scoop up the coins off of the streets and stick them into his mouth to avoid having the bigger children steal them from him. Someone dubbed him "satchel mouth" for his mouth acting as a satchel. Another tale is that because of his large mouth, he was nicknamed "satchel mouth" which became shortened to Satchmo.

BroadBand.jpg

I forgot to include a suitable image depicting the contrasts between the "American Way" and the "International Way" for running the Internet or "Interwebs," so here it is:

But I need more time to develop suitable material to respond to Captain Craptek's old-school post about "Broadband."

It may involve a Band of Broads or perhaps Broads in Binders or perhaps other Broad Meanings.

--KOOK