Obama Should Be King!

A grassroots organization has been founded to repeal the twenty-second amendment:
End22.com

About22.com wrote: Launched on January 20, 2009, the day of Barack Obama's first inauguration, END22.com was founded by a group of ordinary Americans: Democrats, Republicans and Independents, who found common ground in their belief that the Twenty-Second Amendment to the United States Constitution is unnecessarily restrictive and takes away the basic right that we may select the person of our choice to lead us.

It is our belief that the American People are wise enough to choose our own leader and to decide how long that leader will serve.

We do not believe that it is wise, particularly in a time of great crisis, to prohibit the American People from choosing a President that can help guide us out of that crisis. As Franklin D. Roosevelt lead us out of the Great Depression and through World War II, Barack Obama now leads us through a new Economic Crisis and is the Commander in Chief in our War on Terror.

You can help in our efforts in several ways. Please browse through our site and consider purchasing our products or become a Sponsoring Member of END22.com.

Join the Grassroots Movement to Make Barack Obama's Third Term Possible! We need your help to build and organize our community and get as many people as we can involved.

It sure is nice to know there's a grassroots organization of ordinary Americans that came together for this completely reasonable and bipartisan purpose. They are so apolitically motivated that the actual people that set up the organization don't even take credit anywhere on the website.

I've got a feeling we're going to see a lot more of this.

Hey, check this out. According to WHOIS Lookup the website END22 wasn't created on January 20th - it was created on Dec 7th. And nowhere in their registration can you find out who actually owns the site. Odd.

WHOIS Lookup wrote: Registrant:
END22.COM
277 North Avenue
Lower Level
New Rochelle, NY New York
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: END22.COM
Created on: 07-DEC-08
Expires on: 07-DEC-09
Last Updated on: 19-DEC-08

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Administrator, Site [email protected]
END22.COM
277 North Avenue
Lower Level
New Rochelle, NY New York
US
914-576-5090
914-576-0000

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1305.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS1306.HOSTGATOR.COM

I wonder who uses that address - 277 North Avenue, Lower Level, New Rochelle, NY New York? The phone number 914-576-5090 is to Foy Management. Foy Management must be a grassroots organization of bipartisan Americans.

Yes, I MUST sign up for this immediately! We desperately need Obama to have a third term AND MORE! Wait, what if dies? We must have an amendment to the Obama-stitution to allow for necro-presidencies... Obama must remain in office after death! If necessary, we must find someone to channel him from the afterlife. This is important; we must continue to have his leadership as this crisis may last 50-60 years or more. Whew, I feel better now that that problem is solved.

Or, his supporters could just set fire to the Reichstag and claim his opponents did it.... it worked for Hitler. Who needs all this Constitutional amendment red tape?

If Obama dies then Michelle could easily take over fill his shoes. How many Democrats would object?

That's why Obama is so determined to return the ousted Honduran would-be dictator Manuel Zelaya back to his throne so that he could change the Honduran constitution and become the King of Honduras. Not only will that create another precedent but will ensure support from the like-minded kings when Obama's time comes to change the US Constitution. Friends don't let friends be ousted from king's positions.

Imagine the news in 2016:

"Ousted by Republican and Libertarian Congress, Barack Obama seeks asylum in Honduras at the court of king Manuel I. Coalition of American Kingdoms (CAK) headed by King Hugo I is threatening to invade the USA to restore the rightful US King Barack I to his throne and to use nuclear weapons in case of resistance."

Damn, I'm good!

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic ... 7270#47270

President Obama proclaims national holiday to celebrate fifth anniversary of the 28th Amendment (Repeal of the 22nd Amendment).

Votes are so last Tuesday. This is the Glorious World of NEXT Tuesday. The government knows best how I should vote. Repeal the Constitution!

You are good, Pinkie! Perhaps we should make you "Czarina of Clairvoyance and Necromancy."

I denounce Pinkie for looking into the future! By doing this, we will have less to Hope(TM) for, or to Change(TM) as we will think we have gotten results, but will do none of the work to get them.

Wait. I withdraw my denouncement. That is a very proggish thing to do actually. Dang....

Can we avoid the shovel whacking this time Pinkie dearest? :D I'll redistribute some cupcakes for you.

Damn, I'm good!

Let's Do Empire Right!

Damn Leftards. You aren't a progressive force, you're the most reactionary force in history.

Colonel 7.62, I generally specialize in predicting what will happen if the Republicans are ever allowed back in power, or if a certain piece of Progressive legislation isn't passed like right freakin' now, or awareness isn't raised, or if anything Progressive isn't continually and sufficiently funded, or if not enough people just plain don't flat out CARE as much as I do!

The link I posted in my previous post was part of a thread showing the sunny, shiny new world that COULD be ours, if only we choose to come to Obama, confess our misery and wretchedness and the fact that we can't lift ourselves up on our own, that we need his loving guidance and salvation, and from there let him into our hearts, our minds, our lives, our bank accounts, etc.

IMVHO, "grassroots" has long since lost its original meaning, and become just another synonym for "liberal." End22 is likely just another front for a front for a front for George Soros/MoveOn/O (whatever "O" stands for this week) for America.

A tentacle on one of the arms of a giant octopus.

Why not just do it the right way and destroy the American Constitution all together and make a new one in Obama's image, literally.

Komrade Suck Bunny
Comrades! Comrades! Enough of this talk of our Dear Leader becoming King! Why that is such an incredibly bourgeois concept as you should all know. I denounce all those calling for a return to monarchy!

Indeed Comrades, Saints Olbermann, Garofalo, Winfrey, and Evan Thomas have already attested that he is THE ONE - our living GOD! I anxiously await HIS coming miracles.

(Personally, I'm hoping he turns Treasury Notes into sweet baby carrots)