Obama Showed How a POTUS Achieves Immunity From Impeachment

Obama Showed How a POTUS Achieves Immunity From Impeachment:

As previously explained on November 18, 2019 (here), President Obama showed how a POTUS can achieve immunity from impeachment for soliciting foreign-adversary assistance to enable re-election of POTUS by quid-pro-quo with quid as foreign-assitance and quo as post-election flexibility by POTUS to reward the foreign-adversary for the quid:

Obama's constitutionally clever technique was to directly make the quid-pro-quo by himself alone with the foreign leader rather than relying upon his underlings to read between the lines in order to know to do so.

So, a thus-assured-directly-by-Obama Putin deferred invasion of Crimea (i.e., "quid") until after Obama's 2012 defeat of Romney, who had claimed Putin wanted to invade or attack former Soviet states (such as Ukraine), in response to which Obama mocked Romney's assertion by saying to Romney: "The 1980's are calling to get their [Russia-distrusting] foreign-policy back." And when Putin waited (i.e, "quid") until after the 2012 election to seize Crimea and invade Eastern Ukraine, Obama showed "flexibility" (i.e., "quo") by merely providing "blankets and MREs" to Ukraine rather than lethal-weapons assistance.

Stated differently, Obama told Putin (through Medvedev) "[Quid me with your temporary restraint and I'll quo you with my permanent passivity]."

Thus, it shouldn't be shocking that during the 2016 election campaign, in which Trump often expressed his desire for some form of detent with Russia, influential Ukrainians (with tacitly passive approval, if not overt approval and/or encouragement from the U.S. Ambassador, Marie Yovanovitch) exhibited overt hostility towards the possible election of Trump and collaborated with representatives of Hillary's campaign against Trump.

IRMC*

--KOOK
*"IRMC" means "I rest my case."

KOOK - the Cube's Palindrome Agent of Flexibility - most excellent backwards/forward report.

forelock tug,
from the mythical horned rodent roaming the wilds of Texazistan receiving your message loud and clear..over.
#BR 549
Jackalopelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:KOOK - the Cube's Palindrome Agent of Flexibility - most excellent backwards/forward report.

forelock tug,
from the mythical horned rodent roaming the wilds of Texazistan receiving your message loud and clear..over.
#BR 549
Jackalopelipsky

Dear Jackalopelipskykspilepolakcaj (palindromincally pronounced "Jack-a-lope-lip-skyk-spile-pol-ak-caj," for which error-free pronunciation is nearly as difficult as is error-free pronunciation of the collectivist good-government term "SchumerSchiffShamShow.")

Soon, the Collective will require all communications to be palindromic.

Remember when Bill Clinton spoke palindromically about what led to his impeachment? He said:

"Ma, I know trap re held no files made. I tied un-seen knot. Some nosey hotel rats, y'a'l , I won. Hex-infidel DNA. Hillary, y'r' all I handled If nix, eh? Now, I lay starlet. Oh, yes, one most on knees nude. I tie damsel. I fondle her part. Wonk I am !"

-KOOK (a.k.a. KOOK).

Regarding Impeachment issues, President Trump displays front-pages of The Des Moines Register headlining Obama's status as a Quid Pro Quo and the New Hampshire Union Leader headlining Joe Biden as a Quid Amateur Pro.

--KOOK

Quid pro Quo??? Obama didn't have the Quid part down very good

Comrade Jenkem wrote:Quid pro Quo??? Obama didn't have the Quid part down very good

The newspapers think Obama was a "pro" because he got away with quid pro quos, but Biden amateurishly decided to brag himself into trouble.

The real pros among quid-pro-quo-ers is the relation between the Democrats and all but a tiny slice of the media.

--KOOK

I think you have unnecessarily complicated the facts.

The real reason is because Obama's wife has a larger penis than President Trump's wife.

In fact, President Trump's wife does not have one at all.

Therefore, we must not discriminate against LGBT trannies and so, the Obamas MUST be granted immunity from all prosecution, criticism and negative reporting of any kind.