ROFLMAOPMP!

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

DOG FACE к&
Я посылаю вам golug в России, на ваш старший путешествие

DOG FACE к& wrote:Я посылаю вам golug в России, на ваш старший путешествие

Thanks, comrade, but I am in no further need of reeducation! Besides, there's enough work for me to do here in undermining the illegitimate government of the southern breakaway region of the DPRK! So, as much as I desire to return to the Motherland, it will have to wait!

см. вас вокруг, камрад!

Comrade Doctor, We can all use a little re-education, If we don't the Lightbringer or Followers will attempt to give it to you regardless.

He states "For the Children" This explains much why small children are being recorded sing odes to the Messiah.

Red Star
Director of Kicking doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
and other tools

That...that brought a tear to my eye. This man (is he truly just a man?) who stands so tall, stooping to bring His light to the children. Such noble sacrifice. Such grace and condescension. We truly don't deserve this man as President, comrades. Nobody does.

Ivan Betinov wrote:That...that brought a tear to my eye. This man (is he truly just a man?) who stands so tall, stooping to bring His light to the children. Such noble sacrifice. Such grace and condescension. We truly don't deserve this man as President, comrades. Nobody does.

Yes! The Obamessiah is a shining example to all! I too would write a letter to my children, but, alas, I cannot get a magazine or newspaper to publish it!