Obama to appoint successor

Iran_Deal_Nazis.jpg
During a press conference held in Ethiopia, in response to a question about Governor Huckabee's comment comparing #TheIranDeal to the holocaust, as well as the general lack of decorum in the discourse among Republican presidential candidates, President Obama said:
"I want to make sure I'm turning over the keys to somebody who is serious about the serious problems that the country faces and the world faces."

This signals a departure from the antiquated notion of allowing the American People to choose their leader, through the arduous process of holding presidential elections.

The implication is that the president considers himself more qualified to appoint his successor than are his subjects. This will have the added bonus of sparing the public a great deal of trouble of going to the polls, and also cuts down on voter fraud, as well as the hate-filled political ads.

Some have speculated that the move doesn't sound entirely constitutional, but the administration is confident that the Supreme Court will see things their way. It's a very exciting and progressive development for this democracy, which shows that America is ready to lead the way toward the utopian state of the future.

Dedhedvedev wrote:How did you get them all to smile?

They are happy warriors who love their work comrade. Though it is a thankless job, they take great pleasure in serving The People ™. We should consider ourselves fortunate to have leaders who are willing to tackle such menial Jews tasks. They make the decisions that benefit The Collective ™ , including decisions about who should have nukes, and who should be nuked (Israel). It's a dirty job, but it's for Our Children ™, and somebody must do it.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:https://freebeacon.com/politics/obama-i ... could-win/

Dear Leader is the only one qualified to follow his own success, and he says so.

Thanks for the link Ivan, I hadn't received that transmission from Laika as yet. Our Dear Leader is the Dearest Leader of All Time. Pretty good president? He is far too modest. Of course he would win re-election. Who would dare to oppose a man who gives nukes to his ally's sworn enemy? He's a shoe-in for Supreme Leader for life.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:https://freebeacon.com/politics/obama-i ... could-win/

Dear Leader is the only one qualified to follow his own success, and he says so.

Thanks for the link Ivan, I hadn't received that transmission from Laika as yet. Our Dear Leader is the Dearest Leader of All Time. [highlight=#ffff00]Pretty good president?[/highlight] He is far too modest. Of course he would win re-election. Who would dare to oppose a man who gives nukes to his ally's sworn enemy? He's a shoe-in for Supreme Leader for life.
Perhaps he just meant he was pretty. After all, here's what he added:
He noted that he's “still a pretty young man, but I know that someone with new insights and new energy will be good for my country … Old people think old ways. You can see my gray hair, I'm getting old.”

See, he's a Pretty Man. He said so himself.

Too much beet vodka and I cannot read the screen!

Was that he is going to "appoint", "anoint" or "affront" his successor?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:

Thanks for the link Ivan, I hadn't received that transmission from Laika as yet. Our Dear Leader is the Dearest Leader of All Time. [highlight=#ffff00]Pretty good president?[/highlight] He is far too modest. Of course he would win re-election. Who would dare to oppose a man who gives nukes to his ally's sworn enemy? He's a shoe-in for Supreme Leader for life.
Perhaps he just meant[highlight=#ff99cc] he was pretty[/highlight]. After all, here's what he added:
He noted that he's “still a [highlight=#ff99cc]pretty young man[/highlight], but I know that someone with new insights and new energy will be good for my country … Old people think old ways. You can see my gray hair, I'm getting old.”

See, he's a [highlight=#ff99cc]Pretty Man[/highlight]. He said so himself.

Perhaps Dear Leader has been taking Anger Management with Jack Nicholson: