Obama Works on Golf Problem

Obama Works on Golf Problem

obama-cleanup2.jpg
Dear Leader, Barack Hussein Obama has responded to criticism that he has not been active enough with the golf problem and left work early on Friday to work on the very serious golf problem.

In other news, one of President Obama's largest donors, "BP" (British Petroleum) is considering changing its byline to "Barack Petroleum" from "Beyond Petroleum".

I am so much pleased to see dear Leader is able to relax from all his strenuous strain of the last 18 months of "inherited" Bush problems. It is a good thing, he is able to devote so much to golf problem, is it not?! (and do I wish someone would do something about that fool bird... he's been sitting on that beach for weeks and weeks, posing for cameras!)

I like the name BERRY BARACK PETROLEUM! Is that not glorous... that he should be endowed with his own oil company (just as he now has his own car company, bank compan and home loan company). He is his own monopoly game.

Obama Winning in Gulf
obama-winning-in-gulf.jpg
Oops. Did we say "gulf"? We meant GOLF. Obama is winning in his golf game. Sorry.

Obama Kicks Some Ass!
obama-kicks-bird.jpg
Those pesky, oily birds are not only slippery and dangerous if stepped on, but they are very annoying. They are making a mess of Dear Leader's golf progress. Playing golf is dangerous and stressful enough without worrying about lice-ridden, oil-coated pelicans and waterfowl.

On Monday, President Obama demonstrated his leadership skills by commanding a spatula at a backyard barbecue. He needed a break from all of his golf worries.
obama-bbq.jpg