ObamaCare already has people in longest wait line in history

[img]/images/State-run-glorious-world.jpg[/img]

ObamaCare, the State construct for the sale of State-mandated and approved health insurance, already has people lined up and waiting in the longest known queue line in the history of collectivism.

A virtual waiting line, invisible to the eye only because the marvels of computer technology let people wait in the comfort of their homes, is a precursor of the long lines to come. This is just the queue to apply for another queue in order to queue up and wait in a real-life queue for the actual [State approved ration of] health-like care.

There is speculation that the State will abandon the website portal as unworkable and simply build Soviet-like insurance offices where people can wait in lines for their ration of health-like insurance in camaraderie with others.

Comrade, I suspect that, even as we type, programmers at Google the White House are even now adding the final touches to the glorious Single Payer healthcare system which will soon swoop in and save us all from the Obamacare trainwreck! And with better premium prices, having cut the capitalist insurance companies completely out of the loop!

As Lou Reed once said: "Swoop swoop - oh baby, rock rock".

Meanwhile while waiting in line and the need arises of an emergency amputation we recommend using the previously distributed pamphlets as reference for the procedure. We do recommend though the Brandy to be replaced with Beet Vodka for better recovery results. FORWARD!

What's best suited for passing time and calming down the nerves while waiting in long lines, reassuring us and giving hope about certainty of results?

The People's Cube: hours of politically correct entertainment!

Indeed, we came ahead of our times.

Comrade People's Director, forgive me please, but - having just been forced to watch just had the opportunity to watch a webinar concerning ADA Compliance and technology, specifically websites - and seeing the amputation post directly above your posting of the glorious Cube™ - I must ask:

Is The People's Cube fully ADA compliant? I mean, I'm picturing the fine fellow in the amputation primer, immediately following his mutual toast with his physician after the successful amputation, sitting down to a fulfilling evening with his People's Cube...

Comrade ROCK - This is why only one hand is required to solve the mystery of the Red Cube. TPC is fully ADA compliant by design.

M84
Heck, you can solve it with one foot if you're one of the More Equal.

As you can see in the photo of the waiting line above, a young comrade in the middle of that line is doing just that - trying to solve the progressive puzzle. His body language indicates an intense psychological and intellectual strain, which, of course, will be over once he comes to grips with the concept of guaranteed certainty of results.

In the context of healthcare, such certainty means only one thing: sooner or later, we will all join the great utopia in the sky. Upon realizing this, he will no longer require that therapy he always wanted, saving the government extra taxpayer money to spend on those platinum plans for the more equal.

In the end, there are only three things certain in life: death, taxes, and the People's Cube.

Comrade People's Director, have you sent our beloved Dear Leader a People's Cube? It grieves my heart to know that he may be without one. Think of all those lonely hours he must be spending in line and on line as he waits patiently to sign up himself and Michelle and he kids for ObamaCare. It is such a great and perfect system that I cannot imagine that he himself would not be there with the rest of us to share in this great leap forward in medical justice. A People's Cube could lighten his burden.

The directions might have to be re-written using small words and large pictures...

Red Square wrote:As you can see in the photo of the waiting line above, [highlight=#ffff00]a young comrade in the middle of that line is doing just that - trying to solve the progressive puzzle.[/highlight] His body language indicates an intense psychological and intellectual strain, which, of course, will be over once he comes to grips with the concept of guaranteed certainty of results.

In the context of healthcare, such certainty means only one thing: sooner or later, we will all join the great utopia in the sky. Upon realizing this, he will no longer require that therapy he always wanted, saving the government extra taxpayer money to spend on those platinum plans for the more equal.

In the end, there are only three things certain in life: death, taxes, and the People's Cube.

Earlier, with my glasses off, I thought that red thing was a donor heart he brought to the center for installation. Yes. Now I see.

Hitler finds out about Obamacare Exchange Problems

The above video caption says Obamacare is a health insurance exchange. So this means that someone with no health insurance exchanges it with me for my health insurance, no? And I get to keep paying for it? Wellllll sign me up!!!!

Capt. Commie wrote:The above video caption says Obamacare is a health insurance exchange. So this means that someone with no health insurance exchanges it with me for my health insurance, no? And I get to keep paying for it? Wellllll sign me up!!!!

No, you lousy commie rat. The health insurance exchange is where you go to find out the only thing you qualify for is Medicaid. There is no insurance anymore. You now are entitled to mystery medical care provided by the State.

Seattle Times, Oct 26 - Thousands get wrong subsidies data from state health exchange wrote: As of Monday, more than 35,500 Washington residents have completed their enrollment in health insurance through the exchange, for coverage that begins Jan. 1. About 31,000 of them have signed up for Medicaid; the others have signed up for qualified health plans sold by insurance carriers.

You know how Social Security is a tax and there is no legal obligation on the part of the government to provide you with anything at all for that tax? The Progs have done the same thing to health care that they did to retirement. Only worse. You can still legally provide for your own retirement.

Good luck.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:As Lou Reed once said: "Swoop swoop - oh baby, rock rock".
Oh dear.

There is a great disturbance in the Force; Lou Reed has died.

Image I was really struck by something here. The lines that those that had lived under Soviet domination were something that just had to be endured. They stood in the lines because the system made it where they had to.

In 1990 McDonald's opened its first restaurant in the Soviet Union. For the first time those under the Soviet yoke stood in line not because they had to, but because.... they wanted to.

mcdonalds-russia_1863619c.jpg

Good to see the U.S on the path of the former Soviet Union! FORWARD!!!!!!