Obamacare: Drink It Up!

Here is my entry into the “Ah, Shoot!” inspired poster contest taking posters from WWII and mixing in a little Obamacare. Drink it up indeed!

Ah, Shoot: HEHEHE!
Obamacare.jpg
Michelle Malkin: YEAH!

Comrade Broadside,

Kool-Aid is most refreshing in the summer! His O'liness will have to get the recipe from Jim Jones for his medicinal beverages for the masses!

Comrades,

A cup of melted yellow snow has miraculous curative properties. Why The Quran itself claims that such from camels cures all kinds of things. When it comes from The One and the masses, the diversity of content guarantees something somewhere will fix what ails you.

I visited the Michelle Malkin site, and I love this photo.

Maybe Naski Pelosivich can be nice enough to show us how it works.

I guess the current administration believes that if people are dead they can't get sick.

Ahhh yes Comrades, His O'lioness will bring us in to the world of next Tuesday. Your health care will begin with a big cup of Koolaid. Unless you are part of the ruling elite. Then it will begin with the standard battery of tests.

weewilly
new improved suicide booths automatically register you for the democratic party, we need more necrovoters

The problem with healthcare today is that every individual owns his own individual organism.

This nuisance can be quickly and inexpensively resolved with collective ownership of all human organisms by the state, which is personified by His Goldiness the Great Leader.

Think of the pool of spare parts this gives us! The Party shall redistribute to each according to his Needs(TM)! It is unfair that some of the more able-bodied proles do not give back to the communities their kidneys, livers, and other organs according to their ability.

It's time we set up the Needs(TM) and Entitlements(TM) Committee, in addition to the Needs(TM) Czar, later to be renamed the Commissar of Needs(TM) and Abilities(TM). He/she/it will decide who gives what to whom, when, how, and how much.

Rejoice comrades, a system of convenient organ donors already exists for the Inner circle Party elite.

Take for example the strange case of PA Gov. Bob Casey (Democrat). Back in 1993 he needed a heart and liver transplant. Just 2 days after the diagnosis, the family of a negro drug dealer in a coma for a week suddenly decided to pull the plug on their loved one who just happened to be a perfect match for the Gub'nor. Bob Casey was then mysteriously bumped to the front of the waiting list for a transplant.

You couldn't get that kind of speedy resolution in China. Of course any talk of a payoff to the family (unlawful) and preferential treatment regarding the transplant waiting list was quickly dismissed by the State Run Media.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Rejoice comrades, a system of convenient organ donors already exists for the Inner circle Party elite.

You mean the Repo Man?

weewilly wrote:new improved suicide booths automatically register you for the democratic party, we need more necrovoters
Comrade Weewilly,
Perhaps you are not familiar with our term for those who vote from the dead, they are called necroproxy.

weewilly
Commissar_Elliott wrote: Comrade Weewilly,
Perhaps you are not familiar with our term for those who vote from the dead, they are called necroproxy.

i apologize commissar, will report post haste to nearest platform

Comrade Commissar, necroproxy is the act committed by necrovoters. You may join comrade weewilly at the platform. I will join you as well, as there is only one Commissar here who may order such actions, and I just committed Crimes against Huge Manatee!

Nevertheless, comrade weewilly, it appears the guilt reprogramming is working well with you. Self-denunciation is for the Greater Good. Well done, you may have your beet ration for the day.

Yes we do need a Needs Czar! Someone who determines who is MORE entitled to a good, service, body part, medical care, job, etc....

It will be a truly glorious position!

It is reactionary to suggest that proles need any healthcare at all. Sickness is equal to health, and death is equal to life. Party leaders require healthcare in order to ensure this equality.

Oooh libertariantheologist gets a People's Rifle(TM) and associated squeegee bayonet to continue the glorious Revolution(TM) for his most equal post.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Oooh libertariantheologist gets a People's Rifle(TM) and associated squeegee bayonet to continue the glorious Revolution(TM) for his most equal post.

Many thanks comrade Colonel. I can tell that The People's Rifle(TM) was manufactured at a most equal People's Factory because it took a whole week to completely fall apart.