Obamacare to pay for

https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.v ... eId=123758

nancy-pelosi-red-dress.jpg
Ms Pelosi showing off her new implants in solidarity with the Islamic-American Community
Nancy Pelosi has just announced a new amendment to the proposed Health Care bill introduced for the sake of Cultural Sensitivity to the Islamic-American voters.

"According to the new amendment to the bill, the Federal Government will have to pay for plastic explosive breast implants for Muslim ladies," Pelosi explained at a news conference. "There was an outcry in the Islamic-American community when it was found that the Healthcare Bill would cover religious circumcisions for the Jewish-American community. And they are right. It simply would not be fair to cover one minority group for cultural surgical procedures and not the other."

The Council on American-Islamic Relations welcomed the announcement but added that Universal Healthcare should include Genital Mutilation procedures for girls also. Ms Pelosi said she would mention it to her committee.

"Plastic" Pelosi is looking 'uplifted' and fine, indeed.

This is only fair. Our Muslim friends and jihadist "boobie bombers" have every right for equality. We can't prejudge, discriminate or prejudge, which flies against their Constitutional rights.
She makes me so proud!

{OFF}

So you're saying that if I lay Nanski's tits on a cinder block and smash 'em with a hammer they'll go boom?

Where do I sign up?

Comrade Whoopie

I am afraid Comrade Nanski is not available for your paltry entertainments. She has been Chosen to Serve the Greater Good.

I would send you my tetranitro thingy underpants (made famous as evidence in the recent Palingate saga), but regrettably it was confiscated by Kommissarka Pinkie as evidence.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

As the matter of fact, the Comrade Surgeon General of the Kremlin and the FDA have recently approved the new line of breast implants that are going to be manufactured in a new factory in Kabul. This is going to be a part of the international effort to re-educated the moderate Taliban fighter and to bring them to "our side".
As a phase II of this international assimilation project is going to be an new clinic in Kabul, staffed exclusively by ex-Talibans (some of them may even be doctors). The clinic will offer free breast implants to all US citizens, male or female, as long as they confirm their return US-bound flight within 24 hrs after the operation.

Another breaking news in the medical field: The new medical utilization review report shows that the fore-skin after the circumcision had been wistfully discarded by the Rabi and surgeon alike (most of them are Jews anyway). Under the new medicine practice act the excised fore-skin will be collected, processed and used to manufacture the blind folds and the ear plugs for the Democratic Congress majority.

Obamugabe:
You cause me great conflict with your picture of Nanski. Her willingness to find new uses for her old, lifeless chest gives me great pride. So many Teabagging Nazi's will surely fall within her 'blast zone'.
However, gazing upon her bulging bo(om)soms made me throw up in my mouth. Thankfully I'm down to only dry heaves now.

Obamugabe wrote:http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123758

Nancy Pelosi has just announced a new amendment to the proposed Health Care bill introduced for the sake of Cultural Sensitivity to the Islamic-American voters.

It was also announced that Obamacare will now cover fertility treatments. Presenting Octo-Prog!

Comrades,

Does this mean I will be able to inflate my scrotum as some Berkeley protesters do with public assistance? Can I choose my public assistant, or is that part "no option"?

Comrade Tovarich

As long as you inflate it with pentaerithritol tetrabitrate.

Amandla!

Obamugabe