Olbermann for O'Reilly

Sen. Rockefeller has signaled his willingness to sacrifice Party Organ... for the Collective Good, and the World of Next Tuesday, of course:

HOLD ALL NOSES and read THIS LINK:

Sen. Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOX News, MSNBC Off Airwaves

Rockefeller_FOX.jpg

Czar Czar,

That's stunning, but not surprising. Just part of the game plan.

Escher_Step_up.jpg

ATTENTION ALL POSTERS! CZAR CZAR AND OTHERS!

While formatting your post, make sure it doesn't stretch outside the 600px area and doesn't create a scroll bar unnecessarily. And after you post it, look at how it looks on the page before clicking away.

Also, just one joke is not going to be enough for a thread starter. We'll have to introduce a three-joke minimum. Jokes in pictures count and are actually more preferable than typed jokes.

If you're posting a picture that is wider than 600px, resize it and upload it to the server. If you can't resize it, you can still upload it, but insert it as an "attachment" instead of dragging it to the posting area. That way the software will shrink it automatically.

Comply or Red Square will go FCC on you. And then you'd wish you had a Rockefeller around to cry uncle.

ACORN_Honesty_Reid_Pelosi.jpg

Red Square: Would this picture be appropriate for starting a new thread ?

I mean, there are at least three jokes in the photo...... oh, I see Waxman back there....make that a minumum of four.

The Party Hierarchy Image is beginning to get impatient that the World of Next Tuesday ™is not progressing as planned. Faux & Reichwing Hate Radio should have been eradicated by now. Instead, now, Jay Rock ™ wants to deal? Everyone knows there is no dealing with the reactionary enemy! I DENOUNCE JAY ROCK ™ and propose an immediate Level 5 - Jiffy Lobo Tune Up.

I agree with Daddy $oro$, it may be time to seek out a higher power...

seance.jpg

As a newly appointed Chief Internal Investigator here is my schedule of bribes:

Reformatting overhanging text, 1 day's vodka ration.

Resizing image, 2 day's vodka rations.

Adding content to a post that only contained a link, 1 day's vodka rations plus 1 beet ration for an image (2 beet rations if I must find a suitable image from elsewhere. 1 can of sprots if I must photoshop something).

Spell and grammar checking, 1 beet ration.

Making an offensive image hidden, 1 potato or cabbage ration.

Deleting a post that makes absolutely no sense (aka: Hooliganism), 1 bar of soap.

Comrades,

I must put my boot down! There is no on line hooliganism, except in the case of bribes of sufficient magnitude. [BSM]

All other contemplated acts of hooliganism off line must be cleared through the appropriate channels, in other words, me!

Those who do not wish to comply, we have ways of making you wish you had complied, as if it is the last thing you will ever do.

Dear "Newly Appointed Chief Internal Investigator" Comrade Whoopie,

What are sprots ? I don't know what one is, let alone a whole can of them.

Sprots, sprats, canned herring. A popular and sought after ration in the Soviet military.

3 JOKE MINIMUM! Well, that's certainly right up Whoopie ally (moan moan) who seems to be getting carried with his new self-imposed Titleage. (moan moan)

But of course, Comrade in Good Standing Rockefeller, should lead the change in getting Faux News closed down. Who wants to have their mind clogged with all those facts and accuracies?!

Czar Czar wrote:Sen. Rockefeller has signaled his willingness to sacrifice Party Organ... for the Collective Good, and the World of Next Tuesday, of course:

HOLD ALL NOSES and read THIS LINK:

Sen. Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOX News, MSNBC Off Airwaves

Roceefeller_FOX.jpg
Comrade Czar Czar, Sacrificing any party organ could prove to be very painful and a big mistake!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:3 JOKE MINIMUM! Well, that's certainly right up Whoopie ally (moan moan) who seems to be getting carried with his new self-imposed Titleage. (moan moan)

Why Frau, did I mention how lovely you looked today?

creepyaliengirl.jpg
As for self imposed titles, I want to thank you for that charming email congratulating me on my promotion.

As for the part where you said "If you were my husband I'd poison your coffee." Let me take this opportunity to say "Madame, if you were my wife, I'd drink it."

Comrades,

It is shocked and amazed I am, that you would be parroting lines from Winston Churchill, instead of Lenin, Engles, or Trotsky.

Certainly, these great leaders would have also had witicisims of some noteage.

Fellow Progs, and the Great Square,
far be it from me to clutter up the Gulagospere with trite enticements... 'tis a combination of "brevity is the soul of (nit)wit" and "I don't know how to Photoshop". After I'm finished licking all your boots, I shall return to my shoveling.....

Comrade Whoopie wrote:....
Why Frau, did I mention how lovely you looked today?

As for self imposed titles, I want to thank you for that charming email congratulating me on my promotion.

As for the part where you said "If you were my husband I'd poison your coffee." Let me take this opportunity to say "Madame, if you were my wife, I'd drink it."

YOU HAVE SUCH BLABBERING FINGERS. EMAILS ARE TO BE PRIVATE!

As I would tell the beloved, late Mr. Pulloskies, if a woman stole you away, there would be no better revenge than to let her keep you. In fact, Mr. Whoopie, I would place you on eharmony myself! "free to good home".
(piffle piffle)

[size=-1] .[/size]

Ow, that hurt worse than the time I told you I'd go to the ends of the earth for you.

And you replied "Yes, but would you stay there?"

Or " How can I miss you if you never leave ?"

C. Whoopie....I just knew canned herring was going to come up in this thread. So thank you for your illuminations on "sprots"Now I, Krasnodar, can start off my weekend with tranquility of inner being and things.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Ow, that hurt worse than the time I told you I'd go to the ends of the earth for you.

And you replied "Yes, but would you stay there?"

If have correct remembrance (you always continue talking when my head is in the toilet!!) you said you would go to the end of the earth for your solitude! That is when I . . or Leninka, told you to blo . . . when one of us said, "how can we miss you if you do not leave". (thank you Krasnodar for reviving my memory)