Operation: Greenbacks for WetBacks or Coyote Ugly

ImageComrades,

From my "inside" sources at racist right-wing centers, it has been learned that a contingency plan of the most insidious nature has been put forward.

Following on the "success" of Papa Obama's Cash for Clunkers program and using the Left tactic of "reporting on neighbors" like "WH something fishy", the racist right-wingers are trying to bring back the policy under Eisenhower know as "Operation Wetback". Some have suggested this program could reduce illegal immigrants undocumented workers by as much as 75%.

These racists have fondly referred to this program as Greenbacks for WetBacks or aka Coyote Ugly

Apparently, the main idea is to offer:

1) illegal immigrants undocumented workers Cash or a Greencard if they turn in 3 other illegal immigrants undocumented worker

2) The Cash or Greencard would be given upon successful capture and removal of illegal immigrants undocumented workers
3) The end effect being to actual turn illegal immigrants undocumented workers into reverse "Coyotes " for the government.

This is most disturbing news indeed! Such a program is the antithesis to the Progressive group known as the "Coyotes" and the Progressive goals for illegal immigrants undocumented workers.

To even suggest such a program is bad enough, but to tie it into two great Progressive causes like Cash for Clunkers and the "Coyotes" and to use the Left tactic of "reporting your neighbor to the gov't " is too disturbing for any good progressive. The right is using "our tools" against us !

It is even more important now then ever before that the right-wing does not steal any seats from the Party of the People in November!

Comrade, this is disturbing news indeed! What would happen to me or any one of us for that matter (loyal party members and upstanding progressive leftists) if one of our illegal undocumented chefs, gardeners, housekeepers, butlers, chauffeurs, maids or pool boys accidently turned in someone like Zeituni Onyango, Obama's aunt?!? I am just not built to live in those cold FEMA shacks and I'm allergic to beets!

This can not go forward. Dear Obama and his regime House leaders musts have more votes to be able to stay in office. They must find a way to keep the illegals the undocumented ones here and get them documents to vote. Most fortunately, I saw a top secret memo which said dear Leader is working behind the scene to go around Congress and just make them legal. Oh, what a sly one he is!

OH MY, loving the pool! And such large condoms! I must avert my eyes.

Rejoice comrades, in the spirit of the EPA regulating CO2 to by-pass Congress a memo has come to light in which ICE is thinking about ways to circumvent Congress on the issue of amnesty for illegals.

In short the plan is to simply stop deporting illegal aliens by dragging their feet on deportation hearings, thus allowing illegals to stay in America indefinitely...defacto amnesty!

Of course, since ICE will no longer be doing the job they were hired to do, that's no reason to fire the lot of them. After all, someone will still have to fill out all those forms that will wind up in the trash. Immigration Judges will still have to hold hearings in empty courtrooms and an army of border patrol agents will still have pretend to be guarding the border.

(Personally I think they all need a pay raise)

Undocumented-Americans, comrades. Our newest, coolest wards of the state are called Undocumented-Americans. Calling them undocumented workers, illegal aliens, Mexicans, or any other kind of bigoted slur is racist. Don't be a racist and call them what they are: Undocumented-Americans. Also be sure to inform friends, family and fellow persons in the unemployment federal employment line that these people are being slaughtered wholesale at the hands of Jan Brewer and her Teabagger death squads. Oh, and say something nasty about Rush Limbaugh, too. We haven't been telling people the Truth™ about him lately.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
Undocumented-Americans, comrades. Our newest, coolest wards of the state are called Undocumented-Americans. Calling them undocumented workers, illegal aliens, Mexicans, or any other kind of bigoted slur is racist..............."
~ Comrades Punchenko and Whoopie: Glorious isn't it? Our sly and slippery leader Obama got the same kind of defacto amnesty during the presidential election! He truly does feel their pain when "undocumenteds" have to present their papers, why look at how much effort he when through not to show his! He's truly leading by example! All hail and praise Obama, the first undocumented president of the USSA!

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
Undocumented-Americans, comrades. Our newest, coolest wards of the state are called Undocumented-Americans. Calling them undocumented workers, illegal aliens, Mexicans, or any other kind of bigoted slur is racist. Don't be a racist and call them what they are: Undocumented-Americans. Also be sure to inform friends, family and fellow persons in the unemployment federal employment line that these people are being slaughtered wholesale at the hands of Jan Brewer and her Teabagger death squads. Oh, and say something nasty about Rush Limbaugh, too. We haven't been telling people the Truth™ about him lately.

Undocumented-Americans, you are correct Comrade. I have sinned against all that is good, all that is Progressive. Thank goodness for the State and PC to remind of when my thoughts are impure.

I will gladly reduce my Volt rebate or give up my place in the Medical Death Review Panels to punish and remind myself of my transgressions.

Comrade Whoopie this is much good news for so many of my country poeples who have been waiting on border of the Mexico. I must be for sending them word that it is now good time for them to be entering into Amerikkka so they can also be of enjoyment to so many of the new mosques and maybe they will even be for helping of building Crescent of Embrace in the Pennsylvania. I was very much in favor of such design as the Paul Murdoch has even been for making memorial to the 12 of my country peoples who were for sacrificing on such day. He was also to include 4 special glass pieces in honor of my country peoples who were for sacrificing on that very spot. Progressives are the most generous of all the peoples.

I am for being sick sick sick that such people who lost family members on that day were for this design. Were they struck with dhimmitude? Construction has already begun and it seems as if the objections will never be heard or even recognized. I being lost for so many of the words.

umm, not waiting so much. Sadly some Al Quaeda and Hamas persons have been captured by the Bush government forces. But it is most probably that dear Leader will have them released to start new lively hood in Amerika. Taxpayer money will help to set them on their new course, which I am sure it one of becoming a good Amerikcan. cough cough