Operation Red Dawn

Glorious news comrades!

Dear Leader has announced a new phase of the war.

The Reichwingers think we are going to cut and run, and that announcing the withdraw in advance is only signalling to the enemy their victory date ....

But the plan is to let our enemy's think that we are going to withdraw on a specific date. But in reality we will just hide our soldiers all over the country covertly.

Once they feel we have left Iraq we will surprise them after we have drawn them out in the open. Once they have exposed their vulnerabilty we shall surround them and then shock and awe them with apologies!

Brilliant plan I say, certain to appeal to their sensibilities and Iraq will forever live in peace.

On a somewhat related note I am pleased to announce a victory today in the War on America Terror .

A Teabagger racist was gunned down as he was holding hostages at the Discovery Channel office in Silver Spring, MD.

Now the mainstream media is claiming he is a "Eco-Terrorist", however, our friends over at Think Progress got the scoop early.

Purported Eco-Terrorist Angered Over ‘Immigration Pollution And Anchor Baby Filth'
https://thinkprogress.org/2010/09/01/discovery-terrorist-immigration/

The man is radical KKKonservative and had issues with "Anchor Babies".

He is only purported to be an "Eco-Terrorist" but the current truth dictates that his manifesto was drawn up to give the illusion that he was a leftist, in fact he has been seen at Progressive rallys holding signs that would make our cause appear radical and is deemed to be a "plant".

https://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=10417970

We must be viligant now as we know that the Rethuglicans will infiltrate our ranks and pose as "nut jobs" for propaganda purposes. The Terrorist Teabagger ™ is shown here posing as a progressive.

I won't mention the fact that this courageous crusader for Gaia was denied his right to a fair trial by trigger happy cops bent on hiding the fact that he was egged on by hate mongers like Glenn Beck. (oops, I guess I just did)

I could blame Obama for dropping his support for a Carbon Tax (but I don't dare) so instead I'll blame Bush and all the global warming deniers for leaving this poor man no other choice.

When Tim McVeigh bombed the Federal building we blamed the Turner Diaries and tarred all white Christians. We must now fight to keep the conservative haters from unfairly trying to blame Al Gore, the book Ishmael and all of us global warming activists.

At least he got his wish. He complained that there are too many people. Now there is one less. He made the supreme sacrifice for Gaia. He's a hero of the People (of which there are too many).

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I won't mention the fact that this courageous crusader for Gaia was denied his right to a fair trial by trigger happy cops bent on hiding the fact that he was egged on by hate mongers like Glenn Beck. (oops, I guess I just did)

Did you read all the comments that were voted down from the facist troll hate mongers over at Think Progress in that current truth? Absolutly vile and disgusting.

Soon after Think Progress broke the story all the Reichwing tried to debunk the current truth. Even one goes by the name "Senator Dead Kennedy".

Suggest you drop over there and counter those evil KKKons. The blog is basically unmoderated, so you can really let those teabaggers have it ...

... I'm just saying.