Our Dear Leader Negotiates another Historic Treaty!

President Obama and I have reached an historic "Kibble Limitation" treaty! I will get billions of dollars of cat food in exchange for my promise not to use it to enrich my belly.

[attachment=0]obama-kerry.jpg[/attachment]
U.N. inspectors will not be permitted to examine my litter box for compliance.

FORWARD!!

I am so saddened, frightened for my brothers and sisters in Israel, and at a loss due to my true anger that I have for our failed, anti American government, that I will leave it at that.
With this one caveat. The Rhino Rethugigans capitulate and allow this to go through after this P O S P O T U S vetos.

There is no one outside of insane asylums as stupid and "naïve" as Obama. Obama is not just inept as some say. He is not just inexperienced. No one on earth would do the insane things he does. No other nation would put up with his turncoat ways. No...Obama is doing all he does on PURPOSE in order to tear down the USA. That is his goal. He has inundated her with aliens that will never assimilate. He has spent her almost into oblivion. He has allowed Iran a sure path to the nuclear bomb without fear of being attacked by us. Obama has shredded the Constitution without one peep from any other politician on either side of the aisle. He is a traitor. He is anti-white and anti-American. He is anti-middle class and anti-rich. He is a sullen, hateful, communistic, Muslim. He is part of a coup. He is the true "Manchurian Candidate".

sovietskayakaputnik wrote:There is no one outside of insane asylums as stupid and "naïve" as Obama. Obama is not just inept as some say. He is not just inexperienced. No one on earth would do the insane things he does. No other nation would put up with his turncoat ways. No...Obama is doing all he does on PURPOSE in order to tear down the USA. That is his goal. He has inundated her with aliens that will never assimilate. He has spent her almost into oblivion. He has allowed Iran a sure path to the nuclear bomb without fear of being attacked by us. Obama has shredded the Constitution without one peep from any other politician on either side of the aisle. He is a traitor. He is anti-white and anti-American. He is anti-middle class and anti-rich. He is a sullen, hateful, communistic, Muslim. He is part of a coup. He is the true "Manchurian Candidate".

But aside from all that, he's not a bad person.