Our Movement Must Succeed

Comrades, many of our Party organs and revolutionary elements have questioned the wisdom of Dear Leader in appointing so many Clinton retreads including Hillary herself.

I just want to remind everyone that Communism is not about one man, it's a movement. Currently, our Dear Leader is straining to pass this movement. But rest assured, he will succeed and the result will be a new enlightened sense of being.

Many of our more radical elements will have to discard their hate and activism and take up the mantle of a bureaucrat. Becoming a mere Party functionary, a technoratti apparatchik, may seem a let down to so many who have spent so long fighting in the trenches.

This is the price of victory. Now that we have taken over, He must rule and that means someone must do the paperwork for our Dear Leader.

I hope the toilet is big enough to contain our Dear Leader's "movement". Every good citizen must remember that Leadership runs downhill. We must assign some of the proles to take care of our Dear Leader's paperwork, along with an herbal enema for Him and Speaker Nancy.

Either that, or He's got a second day job at the collection and conversion facility of the Bacon Bit factory. Bon appetit!

Comrade Whoopie,

Is good to see our little friend using the new Party approved waste removal cubical.

Of concerrn is the number of rolls toilet tissue (4). As everyone knows this is a very valuable commodity. Just try and find one at the store before a snowstorm. Think of the trees cut down to provide this precious commodity.

Food for thought:
Obama?

Yo G!

Not to be in yo face, but rules an th' law only apply to da little peeps. Gangsters, rappers, and Party Leaders are always 'bove da law. Ta save face, this is where ya shovel dirt an' say "Yo man, no diss to The O, I was frontin' on the other lesser peeps, yo."

Comrades,

I am glad to see The Movement in movement. It has moved me!

As a passable speaker of English and thespian of its history, I propose that the Great Vowel Shift, in light of the inspiring graphic heading this thread, be renamed the Great Vowel Movement.

As capitalism evolves to communism, so "uh!" (and the non-vowel diphthong "ng!") evolves to "aahhh": vowel movement. Maybe you have experienced it in privacy yourself.

As Communism brings universal relief, so brought the Great Vowel Movement linguistic relief.

I grew up on a very poor collective farm. We could not afford vowels.

My excitement over this excellent image of Comrade Gollum enjoy the best in mainstream magazine infotainment has induced an urge to purge. Simultaneous, bi-directional expulsion of ingested material, that is. Racing towards the kitty box...

My Dear General, such a sad tale you spin. To have no vowels growing up and only being able to use consonants. But look at how far you have come, an esteemed General of the People, and now vowels at your disposal. I would like to offer you my extra beet if you so desire it. And not just any beet dear General, this beet is stuffed with a Norwegian wharf rat. Yes?

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:Racing towards the kitty box...

Comrade General Mousey-Tongue,

Do not race, for you are above that. If you leave a trail of mess, it is for the pleasure of lesser equals to clean up, like a make-work program that creates jobs. Imagine the peasants' joy as they set to work cleaning the State and acquiring fertilizer for their fields and paddies!