Our Weaponized Many Titted Empress

POLL: What in America scares the rest of the world the most?

You may select 1 option

U.S. Condemned For Pre-Emptive Use Of Hillary Clinton Against Pakistan

Ever since the first time that Our Many Titted Empress crashed at the Rancho de Rio Grando and, drunk on Bloody Marys made from the blood of rich, white, Rethuglican virgins, and rode Bruno around like a rented mule, I always thought that she would be our best weapon.

It seems that His O'liness has taken off from his 25/7 mirror time and recognized the same thing.

Oh, the humanity!

This opens up many possibilities. I just knew Comrade Hillary was loaded with shrapnel. Finally, she's been given a chance to spew it, full force, wherever Dear Leader needs her.

And how about Comrade Nanski? Why not use her to attack hot spots?

We must send help to Pakistan! Where's the UN meeting? Where's the billion we are suppose to send to repair the damage? Where are my glasses?

I just had a frightening thought: Our Many Titted Empress with a bra like Madonna's conical one. Think of her zooming in on third-world countries in a C-5.

My esteemed Commissar, this is truly a horrifying turn of events. Most unfortunate, however, is your timing. I was about to curl up in my kitty kondo for a catnap when confronted with this new horror of our MTE sporting a Madonna-style ballistic brassiere. How in the hell am I supposed to sleep now? Even a couple of hits of catnip hasn't helped.

Intelligence sources have determined that the Obama administration may have nuclear capability within a year - in the form of hordes of Jimmy Carter Nano Rabbits spawned in a secret bunker far beneath suburban Atlanta. If deployed in a timed release with our formidable MTE, nothing could withstand the impact!

Oh. My. God. Having a weaponized MTE showering other countries with nano Jimmy Carter rabbits? How awful. This redefines talent shitting, doesn't it?

I didn't know that Boeing had solved the problem of getting our Many Titted Empress's ginormous ass aloft. I know a 747 can't do it; I doubt very much that an A-380 could either.

That look on our MTE's face!

The last time I saw that look was when she toured the Collective farm and saw the tray of Rocky Mountain oysters at the buffet. Be afraid Comrades!!

While at the Rancho I have seen our Many Titted Empress castrate coyotes with her own teeth. She likes them lightly floured and cooked in Janeane Gawdawfulo grease.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: I didn't know that Boeing had solved the problem of getting our Many Titted Empress's ginormous ass aloft. I know a 747 can't do it; I doubt very much that an A-380 could either.

They're resurrecting the Saturn V (in peach and lime pastel shades to match the warhead's pantsuits.)

Do you think, Opiate, that if she quit eating <i>quite</i> so many children's brains that she could be lifted by an Antonov 225? It can carry 550,000 pounds. Might that be enough?

I thought she just ate the kids, that way, they join our necro-proxy wing of voters, which is of course, ran by ACORN.