Out of line...

In this state video we can see a member of the proletariat (a white male named Tom) getting out of line and interfering with a child's state approved internet curriculum (Sponsored by Google).

His shabby clothes are a clear give-away of his position. We aren't sure if the little girl is the authorized product of his seed or not. It is more probable that Tom was from another of five or six families living in this race balanced dwelling.

You can see that he actually wants to engage the child, as if to offer an opinion, as she sits at her state issued console. But, his efforts are quickly intercepted by the benevolent commissar who has come to right the situation.

She informs Tom that the correct thing to be doing at this moment was to be washing the livestock. Tom is stubborn though, and attempts, clumsily, to offer a defense; "I was trying to help her."

This audacious, incorrect action is met with a stern voice from the well dressed commissar. "TOM!" It booms. And the situation is corrected. Yay for the state.

verizon1.jpg

out of line

NOTE: The look of indoctrination on the face of the child in the preview window as she absorbs her education. Ritalin is a wonderful thing.

Rik

This exemplary correct interpretation of the video should go into the annals of state-sponsored film-appreciation skool curriculum. It will also be pominently featured in our upcoming re-educational section for children "Hammer & Popsickle."

Considering that I am also a Tom, this public service anouncement made me shudder. The whole thing smacked me in the face with the many situations involving my wife and my impressionably aged daughter as I try to implore to her that Paris Hilton is not worthy of the worship and interest that a Dr. Condoleeza Rice deserves. Where is Gloria Steinem to lend a helping hand????

TOM! LEAVE HER ALONE!

They tried to put me on Ritalin in 2nd grade

I find it interesting the white male is named Tom, perhaps to inform the viewer he is an "Uncle Tom", a nice touch on Verizons part. Regardless, he will be washing dogs for the duration of his life for daring to interrupt the future of our movement in Her state approved studies...

The State hath no fury then that of a scorned WOMYN!

Oh Ritalin, it's truly the State's drug of choice for mind-control of the youth. I think they missed one though. . .