Outlook for Comrade Biden?

Comrades, I am concerned. Dear Leader is in the process of raising one Billion dollars of US taxpayer and foriegn aid for his campaign, and he is still trying to run for office, but is doing it while carrying the carcass of the Vice-President! Why has he not dumped this aged white man for a hot Latina fireball to help sway the voters? He needs a female VP whose name ends in a "Z" or a vowel, with at least a set of C-cups. She needs no more experience than Dear Leader had, she doesn't need to say much, but it has to sound good...

Good Lenin, there isn't even a decent set of SOUND BYTES to make this clown Biden acceptable! Let us take the bull by the tail and face the situation: the job of the VP is to make the boss look good. I'm not seeing that happen. He needs to be dropped like a prom dress.

The Scary thing is that if Five Guys Burgers affect Dear Leader's unpublished cholesterol readings wrong, BIDEN takes over...even before Moochele! Not that it's a lot of money for the rebublikkans to replenish for us through redistribution of assets, but I hate to waste Biden's half of a billion dollars.

What about our beloved MTE? Her name doesn't end with a Z now, but we could add one. Clintonz, Clintonez, Clintonistaz?

I was thinking that maybe Comrade Weiner's wife might be a splendid choice! She's already close to MTE, she's a Misloom, and we feel her pain! Well, not pain exactly, because it was just sex, well, not really sex, but he did have text with that woman, um, women. You know what I mean. And it wasn't that big of a deal, as we all know. Plus, he was definitely pointed to the left.

An ObamaHuma™ ticket could be just the ticket!

The Biden solution...
Put him on Obamacide, he will be broke in 9 months and gone in 12. The ideal candidate will have English as a second language and require a teleprompter for speeches. Have no political experience, not even voting present.

BIDEN: the half wit.
Example? he thinks JOBS is a three letter word.

check out the agiprop for children in Europe.

https://www.familysecuritymatters.org/p ... detail.asp

FYI, the Bastiat award should be rather prestigous.

Huma would get us the Detroit vote, and thier unionized husbands, but the Mooslims are soundly outnumbered by our comrades (Muchacho's) from the south.

MTE, no matter how many hyphens will still be a Gringa, and meets neither the Hot or C-cup criterea. She would also be the one shoveling cholesterol and cigarettes to the president in her own selfish interests...

The Woman VP would work better this time under the leadership of Barry, as opposed to Palin's attempt.

I also heard today that Congressman Weiner is considering a run for the Presidency with Attorney General Eric Holder. The Weiner-Holder team would be stiff competition, and difficult to beat...

Komrad Phobianov wrote:check out the agiprop for children in Europe.

https://www.familysecuritymatters.org/p ... detail.asp

FYI, the Bastiat award should be rather prestigous.
This is the funniest thing in the above article: ".... the revolting Pavel Morozov, who became a hero of the Soviet Union when he was murdered after shopping his father for hoarding grain. (Having decreed a state funeral for the boy, Stalin privately remarked: “He was a rotten little sh*t, ratting on his parents like that.”)

Tovarichi wrote:Huma would get us the Detroit vote, and thier unionized husbands, but the Mooslims are soundly outnumbered by our comrades (Muchacho's) from the south.

Are you sure? (Looks around for people who came from somewhere other than the Mideast) Remember this controversy: https://www.larknews.com/july1_2003/2.php Image I always laugh when I see products or services around here that helpfully provide Spanish translations for the newly immigrated...or militantly bilingual. Spanish only. Try again, Sahib.

Tsarevna, Min ayna anti? (Arabic: Where are you from?) Here in Texazistan, any Arab NOT talking in spanish is an endangered species... My concerns for the party are for Texazistan, the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, and the places between them, Also Florida.

The Party™ must maintain control, at least for the Children ™ ... and if it means jettisoning the dead weight, so be it...

Image Watch the Republikkans--they will mud-wrestle for the number one slot to run against Dear Leader, but the #2 position will go to Marco Rubio who will bring Florida Electoral votes, and the Latino vote. Remember, King Barry hoodwinked three groups to get him elected: Blacks, Students, and Latinos--he's already pissed off 2 out of the 3 groups... Image So I await my orders from the Media on who to talk bad about, and when to vote, and how often... It's all for the Party™ and the continued glory of Dear Leader. As long as I get my Beet ration, I'm good.

Tovarichi wrote:Tsarevna, Min ayna anti? (Arabic: Where are you from?) Here in Texazistan, any Arab NOT talking in spanish is an endangered species... My concerns for the party are for Texazistan, the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, and the places between them, Also Florida.

Image So I await my orders from the Media on who to talk bad about, and when to vote, and how often... It's all for the Party™ and the continued glory of Dear Leader. As long as I get my Beet ration, I'm good.
I live in Plymouth, MI...which is a very old dead white European guy name for a town, but I work in the People's Republik of Ann Arbor, which is quite politically correct and multicultural. Meanwhile, I am a mere 22 minutes away from Dearbornistan. Plenty of great falafel and schwarma, not a lot of Mexican except for Taco Hell.

This is explaining why you see so many arab persons! In the REST of USSA, there are many Latino. Texazistan now has more Latino than selfish white persons of lack of color. This voting block must be controlled...