Outrageous! A Neo-Con has infiltrated the Party!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrades!

WTF! (Please forgive my brief lack of decorum). I have discovered a spy and saboteur in our midst! Dianne Feinstein has dared to call our Dear Leader (apuH) “indecisive” in Afghanistan! And what is worse, she has sympathy for baby-killing war criminals American soldiers? This is preposterous! Someone must issue a warrant for her arrest immediately!

Image ~
Oh! The humanity! How? How could this have happened? Such a loyal Inner Party member! A mayor of San Francisco no less? The depths to which our Dear Leader (apuH) …and our party…has been betrayed….and right NOW of all times! We are on the verge of a great victory in Brazil!

I…. I… Sorry comrades… (sob, sob, sniff) I can't seem to… words escape me...

See the evidence for yourselves:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2360072/posts
And to top it all off, I must denounce DiFi as a RACIST!

How deep does this intrigue go? How many more traitors are there?

I'll tell you why this has happened! We haven't had a bloody good purge in so damned long! Party discipline is failing as a result!

Where are the show trials?! The public executions?! The ceaseless and baseless recriminations?! The coerced confessions and denounciations?!!

What should be the sentence for this seditious treasonous counter-revolutionary? We must find the most horrid one imaginable!

Quickly! Everyone must rally to the defense of "The One" and the Party.

Someone must draft the indictment! The list of charges must be most frivolous and up-trumped thorough.

We must manufacture gather so much evidence against her that she will receive a show fair trial. Surely there are photos of her in compromising positions? (E.g. hunting moose with Sarah Palin, out on dates with David Duke, water boarding prisoners at Gitmo, training with Montana Militia).

We should appoint the right judge, a good prosecutor and a feeble competent defense counsel.

After the show fair trial we should follow it up with a proper punishment of a most horrendous nature.

In the meantime, Comrades, I'm feeling quite faint. I must go and lie down a bit. Please carry on with your railroad job investigations.

Regretfully submitted.

Com. Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Under Assistant (3rd Class) to the Deputy Vice Secretary Kommissar
for Unfastened Ordinance and Other Miscellaneous Armaments

Relax comrade, she's just covering her ample ass for the 2010 elections. If she succeeds and her idiot constituents re-elect her, she'll be back in the fold.

Liberals never desert the Party, they just pretend that they have every election cycle.

Comrade Feinstein is doing all she can to appeal to the Moderates, Independents and soon to be, Necro-Voters (after the Health Bill passes).
She will reaffirm her Loyalty to the Party after she is re-elected.
She will show us her devotion with a new Assault Weapons Ban or a new Fee for KKKonservative Heterosexuals who want to marry.

Comrade Whoopie,

Shh, not so loud. Don't let the cat out of the house.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Relax comrade, she's just covering her ample ass for the 2010 elections. If she succeeds and her idiot constituents re-elect her, she'll be back in the fold.

Liberals never desert the Party, they just pretend that they have every election cycle.

I'm not swallowing that for a moment...not even if the Colonel could stop time long enough for me to buy it.

The Traitor DiFi is from the People's Republic of California... A Democrat could kill puppies on international TV and get re-elected there.

No! She has sold out The One (apuH). Party discipline has collapsed...

Let the purges begin!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:Relax comrade, she's just covering her ample ass for the 2010 elections. If she succeeds and her idiot constituents re-elect her, she'll be back in the fold.

I'm not swallowing that for a moment...not even if the Colonel could stop time long enough for me to buy it.

The Traitor DiFi is from the People's Republic of California... A Democrat could kill puppies on international TV and get re-elected there.

No! She has sold out The One (apuH). Party discipline has collapsed...

Let the purges begin!

As Party-appointed Czar-Czar, I denounce myself for not previously positioning a Defection Czar for the One (oh worship His Holy Name). I shall retreat to the Gulag in Self-Flagelation, whilest offering sweet incensce as payment for my failures to the Collective.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Czar Czar wrote: As Party-appointed Czar-Czar, I denounce myself for not previously positioning a Defection Czar for the One (oh worship His Holy Name). I shall retreat to the Gulag in Self-Flagelation, whilest offering sweet incensce as payment for my failures to the Collective.

Where do you think YOU'RE going? Get your rear end off that train and put the shovel down! You're not getting off that easy, Comrade! We'll see about appoint a czar czar czar to keep an eye on the czar czar, but in the meantime you had best stay here and pitch in!

We have fabrications evidence to collect.

If you wish to atone for your transgressions then we'll expect you to submit fabrications evidence to thoroughl denounce this tawdry traitor!

What? Are Is there NO other fabrications evidence on this blog to seal the predetermined fate of this Neo-KKKon traitor? Where are our creative artists investigators? Must you all take turns on the waterboard to find it within yourselves?